Johnson

approved [WHITELIST REQUEST] AAF Jet Pilot Gear

The AAF Jet Pilot Coveralls and AAF Jet Pilot Helmet bear near splitting resemblance to the coveralls worn by US Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps fixed wing pilots.

The only difference these items have is their colour, with the AAF variant of the coveralls being a more olive drab (compared to the ugly NATO grey) and the helmet being white (instead of black).

(In the centre of the image you can see both a helmet and g-suit, near identicle to that of the AAF's)100225-F-5906J-101.thumb.JPG.cdb420de790a206765ae5e768e329e77.JPG

On 2/13/2018 at 2:28 PM, Ryko said:

I can add it to the whitelist, the only problem is that if you take it off, you won't be able to put it back on again.

Fair enough, but wouldn't changing the setting to make AAF allied with NATO fix this issue? If not, is there any other way?

There is an optional package in ace that removes uniform restrictions. It would unrestrict OPFOR uniforms as well though.

2 hours ago, JANXOL said:

There is an optional package in ace that removes uniform restrictions. It would unrestrict OPFOR uniforms as well though.

Doubt Ryko is gunna accept that with his Idiot Proof policies. It is likely that doing so would lead to players stealing OPFOR clothing.

I've tested using the AAF Pilot Suit on Stiletto and it works fine, no problems.

@Ryko still need the AAF Helmet added.

45 minutes ago, J0hnson said:

It is likely that doing so would lead to players stealing OPFOR clothing

I would hope that the players on AWE are not this childish/stup*d.:huh: And if so they can get banhammered for "Obey the Chain of Command" (if they did this without permission) and "Help enhance the gameplay for every player to enjoy the mission and your company; do not purposely provoke other players" (if they did this because of Arma 3 Bulshittery-purposes).;):)

12 minutes ago, Noah_Hero said:

I would hope that the players on AWE are not this childish/stup*d.

I think Ryko just prefers to avoid any stupidity on AWE by making these actions near impossible (i.e players donning stolen OPFOR clothing).

But we always find a way :P