SkullCollector

[AWE] Stiletto Friday - 3/8/2018 @ 1900 UTC

Event Date: 03/08/2018

Event Time: 1900 UTC (convert to your time zone)

Mission Name: [AWE] Stiletto Friday

Brief Summary:

"If you have no game night, you still have no excuse."

Just like Stiletto Wednesdays, every Friday we set out to orchestrate the perfect run of Stiletto. AWE can - and so we will.
Stiletto Fridays, however, only take place in case there is no other scheduled event for that day. If there is a game night lined up, Stiletto Friday will just take a backseat and come back the week after.

With this we hope to engage as many people as possible as often as possible.

For regular players, there is no need to sign up; just join!
For leadership positions, please fill in this form: https://goo.gl/forms/bSVpRsckJRYjY6w23

The highest ranking slot will then decide on additional elements such as Vortex, Hammer and Logi. Every week and every CO will be different in that regard!
If you want to try out something new, man the helm yourself and put your own spin on Stiletto -- as you envision it.

---

This is now our permanent thread for all things Stiletto Friday. News, updates, discussion and criticism all go in here, and we'll bump it for every subsequent event.
After Action Reports will (sooner or latertm) be posted right over here: https://forums.ahoyworld.net/forum/146-after-action-reports-aar/

As always, we greatly appreciate all your feedback. Come join us, hope to see you all mission-side!

5a69c9129d445_Stiletto_Cover_Image@05x.png.341484d208950afc61e549162dadc884.png

Expected Mission Length: 90 minutes to open-ended

Mods required: Standard AWE

It was great to see so many of you last night. I love the spirit a bunch of you put on display, so in that same vein we have a bit of a treat for this upcoming Stiletto Friday.

Ryko and Ghost have been hard at work compiling and testing an updated modset: TFAR 1.0, a new synergy with CUP, and a few other things to play with. You'll see for yourselves when you get on board. Make sure to update your mods!

This revision's live trial is going to be regular ol' Stiletto, but depending on the turnout, I'm sure we can find something to take it up a notch. Hope to see you there!

How long before the game-night will the repo update go live?  (So we can all plan when to download our mods so that we don't end up slowing each others download speeds down right before it's supposed to begin)

12 minutes ago, The_Mighty_Ginge said:

I'm looking forward to this gamenight tomorrow, hopefully it can be as good if not better than yesterdays one!

Nothing shall ever top your running charge into a spotted IED "to defuse it."

How long before the game-night will the repo update go live?  (So we can all plan when to download our mods so that we don't end up slowing each others download speeds down right before it's supposed to begin)
As ryko said, I intend on compiling and uploading the update ASAP tonight, a few things I need to smooth over but it's pretty much ready to go. Will have a full changelog as it goes live too