AhoyWorld Outreach

Raw Video Contributors!

We are interested in recruiting video contributors to assist us with providing content for our YouTube channel and other social media profiles, we are looking to find users interested in submitting their own raw recorded footage from our game servers and games played with the community. We are looking at all types of videos such as tutorials, highlights, funny moments, full gamenight recordings and occasional promotional trailer material for our services. We aren't looking for any edits, just raw clips from gaming. 

Below are the rules for submitted content:

1. Resolution must be at least 1920x1080.
  2. Frame rates must be high to the human eye (25 or above generally speaking).
  3. There shouldn’t be any audio except the game itself and TeamSpeak (if applicable).
  4. You must have a google email address for our shared workspace (we use google drive).
  5. Must have forum membership for at least 1 (one) month.

Video clips submitted should portray AhoyWorld in a good light and be an accurate representation of our community. Video clips can get very big very quickly so we advise you check your internet is capable of uploading such large files and that you aren't subjected to a traffic limit. If possible, please place your mic recording on a separate track to that of your game sound.

To apply, please fill out this application form.

If your application is accepted you will be invited to join the Google Drive system and invited to join the AhoyWorld Video Editors and Contributors forum club.

1: Perfect

2: Easy

3: No problem

4: Of course

5: ...bugger

Would love to make, edit and post loads of videos for AW, I have so much content already. I hope this offer will still be active in a few months or so when it would be possible for me to do so.

6 hours ago, J0hnson said:

Would love to make, edit and post loads of videos for AW, I have so much content already. I hope this offer will still be active in a few months or so when it would be possible for me to do so.

Sure. We're always looking for video contributions so if you have anything now feel free to apply and send it our way, we don't have any quotas on either role. :)

I misread number 5, thought it said just "Membership".

I'll get to work on some stuff. Fully edited and completed videos alright, just ready for upload? Also is there anything specific your looking for like trailers or such?

Thanks.

26 minutes ago, J0hnson said:

I misread number 5, thought it said just "Membership".

I'll get to work on some stuff. Fully edited and completed videos alright, just ready for upload? Also is there anything specific your looking for like trailers or such?

Thanks.

No no, just raw clips from like shadowplay and stuff. The video editors will take them and edit them together, nothing to stop one person doing both though. Just edited the original post to reflect this. 

2 hours ago, David said:

nothing to stop one person doing both though. Just edited the original post to reflect this. 

Perfect, sound great.

Gunna have some fun with this.

I have made the application about 2 months ago and got no reply. I don't know if I should still wait, or something went wrong with the application.

What is your upload speed?

Locally (Singapore), I can reach 800MB/s. Which server should I target for more accurate result?

Wife and I have agreed that I can play ARMA every Fri or weekend nights. YES!

Spoiler

Starting 2019... Bummer...