Introducing AW's Littlest Member

fir_nev

640?cb=20160811011215

great news fir - mommy and baby alright,you yourself a bit shaken after the birth i suppose (its a different world after that,right?)

I m quite sure you both make great parents and i´ll promise to reserve a slot in my LEgION for her once she´s grew abit.

Thumbs up,ol chap !

Enjoy this day !

On 03/12/2017 at 2:29 PM, Minipily said:

Congratulations! May we call her "Little Ass Kicker"? :P

Thank you! Yes, U guys may!

On 03/12/2017 at 5:19 PM, Chuck Norris said:

Congratulations! Enjoy the paternity leave with her! 

Thank you! Now I know why paternity leave is a must. It's not easy for the missus...

On 03/12/2017 at 5:21 PM, Karate Pyjamas said:

Congratulations!

Thank you!

On 03/12/2017 at 6:19 PM, PiranhA said:

Congratulations @fir_nev Make sure AW is not in the way of giving love and affection to you precious daughter and give her a great future. Its good to see the future leader of ahoy is on earth now.

I am sure I will prioritise my family like the brethren before me but will need to find time to get her started young on AW under @TheScar's tutelage.

On 03/12/2017 at 6:19 PM, Noah_Hero said:

Shouldn´t this post be in the "introductions"-section?:huh: Just joking and congrats!;):)

Thank you!

On 03/12/2017 at 8:32 PM, McKillen said:

New donation goal, buy her one of these for Christmas  --->funtank_image_01.thumb.jpg.22f8b0105aa4f38f42661abdc05de1e8.jpg

Congrats man :D

Hahahaha! Thanks! Will teach her to breach into a building using armour instead in future!

On 03/12/2017 at 9:29 PM, D.Devil said:

congratulations! :D

Thank you!

On 04/12/2017 at 2:06 AM, Lindi said:

Congrats to you and your wife!

Thank you very much!

On 04/12/2017 at 5:40 AM, BloodInTheSand said:

Congratulations buddy. There will be plenty of sleepless nights ahead, but I promise you (from experience) you've done the greatest thing you'll ever do.

Thank you! Yes, the question always linger in my head but missus has been very supportive.

On 04/12/2017 at 12:49 PM, TheScar said:

640?cb=20160811011215

great news fir - mommy and baby alright,you yourself a bit shaken after the birth i suppose (its a different world after that,right?)

I m quite sure you both make great parents and i´ll promise to reserve a slot in my LEgION for her once she´s grew abit.

Thumbs up,ol chap !

Enjoy this day !

Yes! Even when I am a combat medic, I have never seen such injury of that scale! Thank you for the encouraging words and yes, looking at our baby girl, we might be raising a feisty one.

Once again, THANK YOU ALL!