kennychr

General news and info

Mission is done and tested

Roster is updated with signees, due note that people who have selected leader but havent been sloted in it are eligable to be moved once I start expanding the amount of squads. So please dont skip a session cause you didnt get a leader slot cause chances are you are going to get one further down the line.

hey guys.

I am kind of new here. I signed up and was put into reserve. Obviously I would rather like to see a second squad but I respect the mission maker's decision ;)

So what is expected from me on Saturday? Is is okay for me to show up at 17:45 and leave around 18:15 once it is clear no (more) reserves are needed?

cheers

Yeah that is correct, I want to bed in the first troop chief and squadlead. Also any small bugs that arrise that I havent found in testing, so that the overall experience when more squads are folded into the event. The reserves get first priority if any of the ones that are in the first squad are a no-show =) 

Hope that clears up any uncertencies ?  

@Verstanden sorry for the late reply,but you didnt miss alot of ALiVE action due to CBA veing broken due to tacops dlc. We ran a ftx on the logistics system,building a small FOB.

Now that CBA has updated and i have tested extensively during the week i can say that everyting is working as intended again.

1 hour ago, Noah_Hero said:

So we have 26 people in the Roster and today as well as last week there are like 7 people online... Just saying:

In fairness, it does say Echo 1-2 is inactive on the roster so that may deter people

4 hours ago, harry.cameron said:

In fairness, it does say Echo 1-2 is inactive on the roster so that may deter people

They need to chin up. We can't gain players if they choose not to come on, it can only look like a lot of people if they make the effort to come play in the first place.

Don´t forget about tomorrows MSO:

So keep in mind:

hope to see you all tomorrow and best regards

Noah:)

I will be on both days around that time to check if there is any players on waiting, if not ill go do other stuff.

In other news, ive updated to latest ACE3, which gives some nice nvg features moving it more to the realistic side of things.