Training series

Nibbs

Question

Since I&A is one of the busiest servers, and requires no mods, a lot of new players end up here... Maybe it's a good place for a Video training series centred around how the Main/Prio/Side AOs work, rewards and FOBs. and how to use the assets like the Mk-6?

Edit, this should of course include advancement onto EU3 and all the mods required for that

4 answers to this question

There are some youtube video's going around about invade and annex. Theres also some good guides here on the forums, the basics of the game arent that hard but still, it can be a idea to have a look at it. 

If you ever need personal training i can give some to you. Im very good in giving physical training...i really do.

@OP

Video training series centred around how the Main/Prio/Side AOs work, rewards and FOBs.

is a good idea in theory - but who s deciding what tactic/way is best to show on an official video that may hang on YT for the next few years?

Using the side mission "secure Intel" as example,i can think of at least 4 different ways to complete this mission.

Then you would want to show teamplay,meaning not completeing that side in a 1 man effort to promote the coop character of the mission.

And Stan made a few HOW TO´s on the I+A part of the forum,so people looking for a solution/tip might find it already.

Dont get me wrong,i applaude the thinking of yours in order to promote a better play for all,i just dont think its that easy to accomplish.

^_^

17 hours ago, PiranhA said:

As part of a one hour lasting warmup, yes.

here´s some screenshots of fisken´s last session,if you look closely you might recognize some of the AW lead crew involved,too ... !

Spoiler

new-kids-turbo-szenebild-1.jpg

Maaskantje pickpush up team,Jonge!

new-kids-1024x576.jpg

:P