Cüneyt

xxmetal01xx

In-game name when banned: Cüneyt

What message displays when you attempt to connect? BattlEye: Admin Kick (Non-ASCll names are not allowed!))

Why do you think you were banned? our squad was missing a medic , so I aborted and got back as medic , ı had to contact them, so I wrote in the chat that I said Can you invite me to Alpha squad ? , right after then, it said , No message received-(Count-up started) , thats how ı lost the connection , and also ı had wrote in the chat that ı needed a pick up near pyrgo's , I think I did something wrong , ı dont know but if you can tell me the rules, ı can follow them,if you tell me what ı did wrong , ı can fix it , but ı just dot know... ı hope ı get unbanned cuz there is really no other good servers to play co-op. thanks.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I am a newbie , I was askıng help in the chat, I guess somethıng that ı dont know went wrong, but ı am ready to fix it if ı know what ı did wrong... ı can follow the rules, ı just need to know the rules and considering ı am not tryıng to do somethıng wrong, ı think my ban should be lifted. thanks

Which administrator banned you (if known): 

When were you banned: today, ı got banned from 1 server, ı was also banned from another of your servers yesterday.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts