Harry

harry.cameron

In-game name when banned: Harry

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Purposely teamkilling while disconnecting))

Why do you think you were banned? I was about to disconnect and I was playing with my friends and I shot 2 of my friends. I did not mean to kill them but I think I did.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I am very new to the game and I was provoked by one of my friends shooting me first and almost killing me, I then 100% accidentally shot one of my friends who didnt actually kill me as I thought he was a different person, then turned round to get revenge. I am very new to this game so I did not know how many rounds it would take to kill them, I only wanted to injure them. I also did not take a full read of the rules as I just wanted to get playing which I should have as I did not realise Team Killing was banned. In fairness I got banned when I was only retaliating for someone else in my team shooting me

Which administrator banned you (if known): ShadowAce11

When were you banned: 25/10/17 at around Midnight GMT

Hi Harry,

You were banned yesterday on AWE, this was due to teamkilling which is not tolerated in the slightest irrelevant to the reasoning behind it. If you were provoked by a friend, i recommend making a player report with evidence, as provoking a teamkill is also against our rules.

I will not be unbanning you as it is a serious rule break, and it was yesterday. so please appeal again in 6 months.

Appeal Unsuccessful

Origins

8 hours ago, Origins said:

Hi Harry,

You were banned yesterday on AWE, this was due to teamkilling which is not tolerated in the slightest irrelevant to the reasoning behind it. If you were provoked by a friend, i recommend making a player report with evidence, as provoking a teamkill is also against our rules.

I will not be unbanning you as it is a serious rule break, and it was yesterday. so please appeal again in 6 months.

Appeal Unsuccessful

Origins

This will be reduced to a 2 week ban, On the terms that this will not happen again, and if it does, the ban will default to a perm.

this was after you were spoken to by Karate and ShadowAce. which either of them will speak to you soon regarding this.

Appeal Reduced 2 Weeks

Origins

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts