Wishlist 2018

PiranhA

What games are you really looking forward to in the near future? Maybe something for your christmas-wishlist? Or just a hot game released soon? 

Plz keep it to a top 5 to prevent a list of all games available on steam you greedy kids. 

1- Dirt 4

2- Metro Exodus (awesome soundtrack)

3- State of Decay 2

4- Kingdom come deliverance

5- Mount and blade (2) bannerlord

1. Last of Us Part II (I could honestly die happy once I've played this)

2. Red Dead Redemption 2 (the obvious choice)

3. Mount and Blade Bannerlords (because who doesn't like the appeal of being a barbarian with huge amounts of chest hair)

4. Hell Let Loose (I much prefer the hardened realism of Post Scriptum but I do not believe this will be coming out before Hell Let Loose)

5. A Way Out (me and Johnson would do a great RP for this which would probably just turn to memes) (also EA could learn a lot from Naughty Dog so hopefully a game such as this doesn't suffer the usual downgrades)

Certainties:

M&B2 Bannerlord

Metro Exodus

Wolfenstein 2

TW: Warhammer 2, Mortal Empires free DLC

BattleTech

Cyberpunk 2077

PoE 2: Deadfire

MechWarrior 5: Mercs

Tentative:

Jurassic World Evolution

RDR 2

Consortium: The Tower

Monster Hunter World

• 1 month later...

Monster Hunter: World - because mh was the only reason I got a 3ds, even though my hands are too big for it I still spent a couple hundred hours on it (probably because portable was the only way I could game for a while).

Metro: Exodus - mixed feelings, since I still dislike what they did with the redux stuff (pre-ordered  last light, only to find out that a couple months after it came out they released redux at basically full price... sure you did get 10% off, but at that point I was quite disappointed in them). Also, played both 2033 and last light without hud, but in LL they had to put in 1 (one) quick time event and boy oh boy, nobody tells you that there is one, let alone what button you should press. This drove me almost mad. that said, the atmosphere was great (don't read metro tho, it's not that good)

Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - could be fun to grind through vermin with friends, but yeah, only if some of my friends tag along.

(if Red Dead Redemption 2 gets a PC release, that as well. Not gonna bother with console anymore tho)

That said, I still have a huge backlog.

Most notably the Witcher series. Only finished the first one so far, but I want to read the books before I continue; 2/7 complete.

Elex - looks a bit too gritty, but what do you expect from the guys who made gothic. I'm intrigued how the story evolves tho.

Middle-earth: Shadow of War - liked the first one quite a bit, but because of the online controversy I decided to put it off for a while.

NieR: Automata - don't know too much about it, but a lot of friends told me to play it.