Dangers of Alt-TAB

Dangers of Alt-Tabbing?

Here are a few tips or "guidelines" to get you going:

- If you alt-tab, make sure your weapon isn't raised, this will raise your weapon instead of shooting

- If alt-tab'ed and you know your weapon is raised, simply alt-tab back in - DON'T CLICK ON THE ICON AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SCREEN!

- Avoid alt-tabbing with fullscreen, always set it to fullscreen windowed or windowed. Having it at fullscreen can really f*** it up on certain points

If you believe these tips or "guidelines" isn't useful, just ask just about anyone. I personally like the second and third!

PS: How many times have you seen me discharge a round accidentally instead of raising it? That's right, I learned from my mistakes...

8 minutes ago, SiegeSix said:

- Avoid alt-tabbing with fullscreen, always set it to fullscreen windowed or windowed. Having it at fullscreen can really f*** it up on certain points

Can't say I've ever had an issue that was caused by not being in Windowed.

Otherwise that's pretty much the same things I've been telling people for years :)

9 minutes ago, Stanhope said:

If you click on the tab you want to alt-tab into arma registers as you clicking ingame.  If you're holding a gun and you click you ...

Ah! I see. I rarely Alt+Tab when playing on AWE. Best is to holster all weapons, eh? '0' button.