Zanji

Zanji

In-game name when banned: Zanji

What message displays when you attempt to connect? you were kicked off the game.(battle eye admin ban troll, language/Zanji/stan

Why do you think you were banned? Because i was messing around with the helicopter by changing seats so that my friend who i was on teamspeak with could not get in. It was a bit of a joke with a mate because he hadn't got many hours in game and then we were swearing at each other because he was getting annoyed. Sorry it wont happen again.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because in my opinion and my friends it was a bit of banter as he was new at the game and i was just trying to mess around a bit. It was nothing harmful to the sever and wasn't really effecting anyone else. I think i was banned though as the admin didn't know i knew him and also we were swearing at each other which is against the rules i believe so i am really sorry. Also i really do enjoy the server its my favorite so i would really appreciate it if my ban could be lifted. Thanks

Which administrator banned you (if known): 

When were you banned: Months ago cant remember the exact date. But it was ages ago.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts