Iggy261 saying hello :D

Iggy261

Started playing ARMA 3 a few months ago, got tired of single player. i can do most things without shooting my own foot off. Except fly. I don`t get flying in this game :D 
I`ll ussually be found in the most vocal group on the server, if there is squad cohesion involved that is even better. And that is why I`m here I guess.

Welcome to the forum and servers.

EU1 is a good place to learn your craft, cohesions is as mucha s you want, ask to squad up and you'll probably get a few responses, dojn't and you can go lone wolf happily enough.

the AWEU3 bunch will be along to show you the path to glory through modsville shortly.

20 minutes ago, GamerbugUK said:

Welcome to the forum and servers.

EU1 is a good place to learn your craft, cohesions is as mucha s you want, ask to squad up and you'll probably get a few responses, dojn't and you can go lone wolf happily enough.

the AWEU3 bunch will be along to show you the path to glory through modsville shortly.

Thanks for the welcome :D 

I ve been playing for a few weeks and gotta say AW servers are one of the most consistent when it comes to squading up. Dont like lone wolfing, because (imho) this is not that kind of game, or rather, im not here to play it like that.  

I was gonna ask, and im probably being lazy doing this here, but ive been looking at modded content (STALKER and starwars mods specifically) but it hasnt been working for me, so I would like to know if there is a board for modders here. 

2 hours ago, Iggy261 said:

Thanks for the welcome :D 

I ve been playing for a few weeks and gotta say AW servers are one of the most consistent when it comes to squading up. Dont like lone wolfing, because (imho) this is not that kind of game, or rather, im not here to play it like that.  

I was gonna ask, and im probably being lazy doing this here, but ive been looking at modded content (STALKER and starwars mods specifically) but it hasnt been working for me, so I would like to know if there is a board for modders here. 

There is a Mod sub forum though it's generally used for I&A modding though not sure if there is any rule about asking regards other mods; should be fine really. Or you can ask in PC gaming or you could as in General Discussion. They are a good bunch here and will help if they can.