Do YOU have Tanoa? (Poll)

Apex  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own Arma 3's Apex DLC?

2. 2. Do you plan on getting Apex?

3. 3. Would you plan on getting Apex, should Tanoa be added onto the AWE server? (unrelated question)

Whatsup EU#3/AWE,

I imagine it's been asked before, but I was wondering how many of us actually own Apex (and therefore Tanoa). It's an incredible map and I would personally grasp at any chance to use it, so I have created a poll to see the numbers. Feel free to comment about your views on Tanoa or Apex. It's personally a highly underrated and underused map in my eyes, but it's always good to hear external points.

It's inevitable for at least a few people to not own Apex (I doubt it's cheap), however the poll will be helpful nonetheless. In the case that there is a majority of ownership, I would certainly provoke a suggest of Tanoa's implementation with Stiletto (to of course only be used when there are ONLY Apex players on or such).

AWE will never be locked behind a pay wall.

However, this doesn't mean that Tanoa will never be played - special events can and will be hosted on the map from time to time

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

1 hour ago, Copey said:

AWE will never be locked behind a pay wall.

However, this doesn't mean that Tanoa will never be played - special events can and will be hosted on the map from time to time

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

Sounds good enough to me! (that is partially why I asked, for 'special' purposes)

I'm not all that big on Tanoa; at least not as a regular Stiletto/Gauntlet map. I could see some interesting scenarios being created on it though.

I do appreciate some of the asset additions from Apex.

Prime example, the Assault Boat that we beached today goes 23 km/h and seats 5 people. An Apex RHIB goes around 80 km/h, seats 8, and looks less like a rubber dingy and more like a beach assault craft :P

11 hours ago, Amentes said:

I'm not all that big on Tanoa; at least not as a regular Stiletto/Gauntlet map.

I personally think it would world very well for Stiletto, so much possibility. Only downside is that I think it has bad frames, for me anyway (but that dosn't bother me too much)

6 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

I love Tanoa. Beautiful map. Really hope it shows up in the map rotation. Worst case scenario is that someone wants to join in, so we reset the map for them. From the poll, almost everyone has it.

I'm not too sure about map rotation but I certainly plan to get extremely good use out of Tanoa for AWE. Very big things planned.

16 hours ago, Hawkeye said:

I love Tanoa. Beautiful map. Really hope it shows up in the map rotation. Worst case scenario is that someone wants to join in, so we reset the map for them. From the poll, almost everyone has it.

Not everyone who plays checks the forums. It's a major hassle for everyone if it goes into rotation.