Greetings!

LazyBuzzard86

Hey everyone i hope your all ok :) So im pretty new to Arma, but im enjoying it so much, one of the main reasons i built my gaming pc was for Arma 3 and it hasn't disappointed me yet (Apart from poor fps) But the game overal is worth it. I have finished the single player, but cant believe how different the ACE Mod makes this game, it truly turns it into a simulation and makes the vanilla Arma 3 feel like an arcade shooter. I'd appreciate any help off people showing me the ropes etc, im looking forward  to getting on the AWE server and working as a team, using tactics and playing this game how its supposed to be played without having to say 'Yes Sir' etc... Feel free to add myself on Steam, my ID is LazyBuzzard86 (No im not lazy i just love Birds of Prey haha) Looking forward to getting to know you all. Jon 

1 hour ago, LazyBuzzard86 said:

(Apart from poor fps)

That's just arma being arma :)

1 hour ago, LazyBuzzard86 said:

I'd appreciate any help off people showing me the ropes etc,

Ask any regular on TS for help and they'll happily give it to you.  Also keep an eye on the enhanced subsection of the forum, there will be some training-session in the not so distant further. (i'd link but yea my phone says no)

Cya on the battlefield,

stan

Welcome I would say,

If you really want to get into Enhanced there is a post in the guides section of enhanced telling you everything you need to know how to set it up. If there are questions feel free to stop by on TS and ask around or just having a good laugh with whoever is on.

Cryo