The War Thunder Evening

grabben2000

So, me, @Stanhope, @Shadow Knight, @oO_ScarFace_Oo, @Sodda and @MoonFire were playing war thunder and we had a couple good matches and some really bad ones for example we all got killed by a M10 Wolverine and the only one to notice it Before we died was sodda, Another one was when a Cromwell with rockets decided to pop out and blast all four of us with his giant rockets. Oh and when scarface showed up  he forgot to lower is BR so we ended up being uptierd, a lot only to notice it when shadow could not take it anymore and had to take a break. So that was our evening not the most exciting evening ive had but it was fun. The funniest thing that happened that evening was an argument between me, shadow and sodda about how to pronounce the name Puma. moons chest and body will the remember what happened considering half of the argument he sounded like he was dying, of laughter, I think.

So, we did it again, me, @Sodda, @oO_ScarFace_Oo, @MoonFire, @Stanhope and @Shadow Knight, but this time my friend from sweden joined us and to my surprise he brought a bottle of wisky. he decided that it would be funny if he took a shot everytime someone got a kill, and of course he got wasted within an hour. we started off with tanks and as usual i played germans so everyone played german, but after a couple good games and some not so good they wanted to play planes. the thing is, i dont like playing planes, but i did it anyway, and i sucked, we didn't have that many games but the ones we had sucked. we lost every game we had if i remember correctly.

and so again we Went on to play war thunder but this time we played planes which for me was a real pain, although i did finnish top player a couple times adn i did manage to research a new plane but it was shit as all other planes i have. well nothing else happened that is Worth mentioning

Cool I enjoy Tier II & III realistic myself. Higher than that gets challenging economically since I do not have a premium account.

Tried to fly a couple of matches in sim, but it was quite impossible with keyboard and mouse and very challenging with a normal joystick too. Haven't given it a shot after getting a hotas though.