I:A | UGV Stomper & UAV AGM for UAV Operator

JulianWilliams

Question

Self-explanatory.
If you don't want it in the server because it's super slow and will take a very long time to reach the AO, we can ask a Ghost Hawk or a Huron pilot to lift it all the way to AO.

Yes, all types of UGVs please. Recon and the armed one.

As for the UAV, we also have this GBU-12s. I think it'd be better if we change the pylons of the second UAV to Air-to-Ground Missiles (AGM).

31 minutes ago, TheScar said:

So,when the Stomper (unarmed) gets added i expect a edit in numbers for UAV tools total count,right?

(read = -1 Greyhawk)

We haven't fully discussed all of that just yet.  We're currently discussing something else, i cannot disclose what this is at this time.  But all of that will be discussed before we put it in.

32 minutes ago, TheScar said:
  • broken wheel
  • flipped
  • FF damaged
  • FF firing
  • spawn issues
  • continued beggings to slingload the thing

1: obviously

2: you've got to have skills to flip something what such a low center of mass

3: the stomper is unarmed?  And it's pretty recognizable but that hasn't stopped people yet :)  (take the guy that was shooting at my slammer earlier today)

4: same as 3?

5: shouldn't, fingers crossed XD (i'll properly test it)

6: we have a blackfish now

On 20/8/2017 at 5:26 PM, JulianWilliams said:

Self-explanatory.
If you don't want it in the server because it's super slow and will take a very long time to reach the AO, we can ask a Ghost Hawk or a Huron pilot to lift it all the way to AO.

1 Approx. same speed as Cheetah and Bobcat, but much faster in acceleration. I think it will win race against thoose two.

2. No reason to lift it. The time it takes to get a pilot, fly it and get to destination, will it certanly do faster on most AO's.