Pilots Should be Required to be on Teamspeak.

AnimeOwl

Question

Hey there.

I Have been playing as a Pilot for the last few months and it has come to my attention that Some pilots Lack Communications with the other pilots.

It's fine for a Pilot to not be on TS if the only thing he'll be doing is Transport, but if they decide to be giving CAS they should get on TS instead of running of in a jet or Blackfoot and refusing to get on Coms. The same Goes for UAV operators. Since they aren't really supposed to be in the VORTEX group, but should have some type of direct Coms with the Pilots.

All i had to say for now :),

Greetings, 

AnimeOwl

2 answers to this question

Well, having this requirement near the idea of having the need of being whitelisted to be a pilot which always ended in one answer: No, not now not ever. Just look it up the amount of previous threads about this topic.

As much as it would help communication and response time if things are asked to staff, nobody here can force you to be on TeamSpeak...

....Doesnt take away the fact I love to talk about everything on TS and am there more often if you want to ask something :D. End of the day it is just my opinion (with arguments based in reality)