Allowed weapons/equipment etc

Hi there,

In the short time I am playing on the AWE server I am trying to sort out some basic loadouts for the roles I like to play.

I do this in the virtual arsenal (not on the server). I went to the server. Picked a role, saved the basic loadout in my virtual arsenal and then I am making it a bit more personal (at least Im alwayd wearing the awesome

combat beard).

One problem with that is, in my own virtual arsenal I can pick everythig the modpack and the game has to offer, But, in the server some things aren't allowed and other things like different weapons amd gear are just for some roles.

I've searched on the forums for a complete list that says wich gear is allowed (also per role) and which is not. And I found a link. Unfortunatley it didn't work anymore.

So now my question is, is there an up to date list? And is it the same for all maps/mission or does gauntlet and stiletto had different lists?

Really like to see whats on the list.

38 minutes ago, Borrel said:

So now my question is, is there an up to date list?

Apart from the one in the mission file itself i don't think so no.  And the one in the mission file isn't very helpful as it's classnames and not display names.

39 minutes ago, Borrel said:

And is it the same for all maps/mission or does gauntlet and stiletto had different lists?

It will be the same for all maps and if i'm not mistaken it should be more or less the same for gauntlet and stiletto.  There might be some slight differences here and there.

The easiest way to make sure whether or not you can use all the gear in your loadout on the server is to make the loadout while in the server.  Just hop on when there is nobody, or next to nobody, on the server.  If there is someone on just tell them that you're making loadouts so they don't wait around for you.  
Alternatively you can make them in the virtual arsenal and test them on the server.
I personally do this second thing but that's because by now i pretty much know what's white- and what's blacklisted.  

If you've successfully connected to the server, you now have the mission downloaded to your computer.  With it, you can set up your own local server and run the mission locally: this will let you use the in-game arsenal to create all the loadouts you desire.

1 hour ago, Ryko said:

If you've successfully connected to the server, you now have the mission downloaded to your computer.  With it, you can set up your own local server and run the mission locally: this will let you use the in-game arsenal to create all the loadouts you desire.

Thanks. Wasnt aware of that. Thought the mission was always located on the server. Gotta look at that when im back on my computer