First night playing

Just did my first bit of Enhanced with about 12 guys I guess. 

I loved it, even though I was pretty nervous about it and was a bit quiet and didnt say anything really. 

Kudos to everyone for having a good group and not being a bunch of douchebags like lots of general servers have. 

I'll be back

I have an issue with my voice comms, for some reason when i hit the PTT button i have for TS3, (`) it goes through TS just fine.

when i hit CAPSLOCK it goes through the radio just fine, with the little radio box showing in the bottom right. BUT when i hit my Direct Comm button,

the little white text/microphone for Direct Comm shows up but nobody can hear me. Made me feel like a total idiot tonight. 

Any advice? 

For all I could tell my PTT TS button was going to everyone on the server, although it was only a few people at the time. 

1 hour ago, Nosferatu said:

I have an issue with my voice comms, for some reason when i hit the PTT button i have for TS3, (`) it goes through TS just fine.

when i hit CAPSLOCK it goes through the radio just fine, with the little radio box showing in the bottom right. BUT when i hit my Direct Comm button,

the little white text/microphone for Direct Comm shows up but nobody can hear me. Made me feel like a total idiot tonight. 

Any advice? 

For all I could tell my PTT TS button was going to everyone on the server, although it was only a few people at the time. 

did you start ts in admin mode?

5 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

Any advice? 

You are mixing 3 diferent voice systems up wich is common use for players new to tfar 

they way you should continu to use voice is 1 u use capslock for radio  and 2 u use your TS PTT for direct coms you might have noticed that when you enter the server with tfar TS switches your ts chanel and mutes every one in there tis is done by Tfar because they work together 

The whole Arma3 voice system you can forget on AWE or any tfar server because thats disabled 

Hope you understand 

9 hours ago, S0zi0p4th said:

The whole Arma3 voice system you can forget on AWE or any tfar server because thats disabled 

I'm pretty sure you can still talk via arma VOIP if you press caps (radio) while also holding alt to look around. At least the voice comm for "side" comes up, not sure if anyone can hear it.