tip - put safety on your keyboard

radek

1) GG grenades, not OMG

Switch throwing 'nades from simple G to G+G (double tap). it's a dangerous toy. And it happened to everyone.

2) check CAPS

actually, nevermind caps lock state. but change it from 'transmit on current channel' to 'group chat' (which is the one you actually want to use) and assign '4' for vehicle and '5' for direct. that way you never gonna spam side/command again.

3) Y u mad?

Unmap Y (Zeus). Simple. You don't need it ever and it only will get you into troubles.

I'd smash that like button if it wasn't broken atm :D

Spoiler
30 minutes ago, radek said:

3) Y u mad?

Unmap Y (Zeus). Simple. You don't need it ever and it only will get you into troubles.

I'm personally not gonna do this though :)  cause i sometimes need to actually be in zeus ;)

1 hour ago, radek said:

1) GG grenades, not OMG

Switch throwing 'nades from simple G to G+G (double tap). it's a dangerous toy. And it happened to everyone.

2) check CAPS

actually, nevermind caps lock state. but change it from 'transmit on current channel' to 'group chat' (which is the one you actually want to use) and assign '4' for vehicle and '5' for direct. that way you never gonna spam side/command again.

3) Y u mad?

Nice to give a reminder to people now and then about this kind of stuff, they are things that annoy all sorts of players, maybe this topic might help influence people into not making these 3 common mishaps. 

just customize your key controls ...

My grenade key is MOUSE KEY 6,voice activation is MOUSE KEY 5,etc.

And i disabled the (Z)eus key about 10 months ago.

The great thing about ARMA is that you can double/triple map your keys to your liking anytime.

Just takes 10min of your time.

59 minutes ago, Michal said:

Some faults with shouting out 'Bad frag':

-You'll be surprised to see how some people simply do not react quickly enough.

-Direction of throw isn't given i.e. team mates might end up running into that frag. And if given, the 2-3 seconds it takes to call out the bearing and for a team mate to orientate themselves away from it is too long. Surviving a friendly bad frag mostly comes down to luck.

Don't shout "Bad frag". Shout "Grenade".

Whether you messed up a throw, or the enemy threw it at you, the callout and reaction should be the same.

"Grenade" signifies to people around you that you have observed a live grenade in your vicinity.

If you hear "Grenade" and you also spotted it yourself, run away and throw yourself to the ground.

If you did not spot it, but only heard the shout, stay in place and get yourself into prone position.

Do not try heroics like picking it up and throwing it away. You will not make it in time, as navigating through ACE will take longer than you think under pressure.