Stiletto Feedback Thread

Stiletto has been updated to version 0.26 on all maps.

Change log 026
1. Fixed text messaging across maps.
2. Fixed map markers not moving correctly with intel review.
3. Changed headless client setup for increased stability (I've never been 100% sure that ACEX doing a great job in balancing AI across headless clients, so this is sort of a test to see if there is a net performance gain. 0.26 uses only one HC, for ambient AI only, and there is no load balancing).

4. Bozcaada carrier moved significantly closer to the island.

5. Bornolm, moved UAV spawn location to prevent spawn-splosion.

Known bug: using an Eastern faction prevents blufor tracking system from working properly.

Updated Bozcaada today, it's a revised 0.26

1. Fixed arsenal spawning issue

2. Updated vehicle types to include the new RHS content (UH60, M1220, M1223 variants - these are all either Army or Socom assets)

3. Logi engineers now have a new option under Special structures to CLEAN BASE

On the topic of that spawn point Arsenal, I know I'm not alone when I say it's a bit too much.

It basically devalues Logi quite a lot. Ammo, launcher, med and supply crates are now all useless.

Removing this Arsenal would be so much better for FOB building, meaning ammo crates and such are actually useful, making FOBs and Logi incredibly more multidimensional.

Aside from that, love that we can actually see where the Spawn Point is being placed now, thanks!

33 minutes ago, J0hnson said:

On the topic of that spawn point Arsenal, I know I'm not alone when I say it's a bit too much.

The problem is that this situation brings into sharp focus a clear divide between opinions.  Command had decided to run the operations purely from the FOB, so if you spawn from the FOB as directed, you have no way to bring up a loadout from the virtual arsenal if there is no arsenal.

I agree that having the arsenal there devalues the work of Logi, so what I may work to is to make the arsenal a temporary one - ie., it's present for a few minutes after you spawn, and then it de-spawns.

- R

9 hours ago, Ryko said:

The problem is that this situation brings into sharp focus a clear divide between opinions.  Command had decided to run the operations purely from the FOB, so if you spawn from the FOB as directed, you have no way to bring up a loadout from the virtual arsenal if there is no arsenal.

I agree that having the arsenal there devalues the work of Logi, so what I may work to is to make the arsenal a temporary one - ie., it's present for a few minutes after you spawn, and then it de-spawns.

- R

maybe, when logi is enabled. arsenal in FOB's disabled?

also, the F/A 18e is broken with the current system, due to the inability to use the GPS system to target on the map. don't know if this is due to ace or something else. Basically the JSOW and SLAM, and a few others are pointless

2 hours ago, Origins said:

maybe, when logi is enabled. arsenal in FOB's disabled?

Circular argument as FOB only gets constructed when Logi is active... I like the premise of a temporary arsenal, though that wouldn't stop players from respawning to regain an arsenal.

the F/A 18e is broken with the current system

This thread should be used for Stiletto feedback only... personally the GPS targeting system is OP anyway

13 hours ago, Ryko said:

I can certainly accept that.

8 minutes ago, Ryko said:

but if you haven't quick saved a loadout, you are stuck with the default loadout.

That might be the case and the default loadout might not be optimized but is still perfectly playable. So no problem at all:) And I guess (and hope) everyone on AWE knows how to quick save a loadout...:lol: So basically you can "teleport" and still have your preferred loadout