Stiletto Feedback Thread

it now says waiting but when i connect it just comes up session lost..   Oh well ill have to wait till monday! hope you guys have an awesome Game Night TBH i should be doing other stuff righnt now but ive just grabbed a sandwhich and sat at the pc lol

it now says waiting but when i connect it just comes up session lost..   Oh well ill have to wait till monday! hope you guys have an awesome Game Night TBH i should be doing other stuff righnt now but ive just grabbed a sandwhich and sat at the pc lol
Sorry! I managed to do something funky that means people can't connect :(

Altis 61:

-The EA-18 isn't in the list of spawn-able planes

-The destroy AA objective completed itself 2 times in a row within 2 minutes of it being manually spawned in.  I think the area were I spawned them was big enough but my game crashed before I could test it on the salt flats to be absolutely sure :)

Well as you might have guessed from the combination of things I reported I was testing if a growler could jam the AA mission to allow for a heli insert or something like that.  Not entirely impossible if there are 2 pilots on.  (And I wanted to play with the new HARM)

Also spawned an AA mission on the salt flats earlier, it completed itself within 2 minutes.  After a mission restart (last mission was completed) an AA mission was spawned by stiletto as well and it also despawned itself within 2 minutes. 

Both times Russians were the enemies (first time normal Russians, second time spetznaz)

Suggestion:

1.0) Add the USS Liberty to all maps already featuring the USS Freedom.

1.1) Replace the current M4 Scorcher Self-propelled Arty with the new Mk45 Hammer 120mm Naval Arty, as mounted on the USS Liberty.

Same ordnance types, slower rate of fire, significantly more precise. Controlled by script or UAV Operator. Arty Computer.

1.2) Add the Mk41 VLS, as mounted on the USS Liberty.

Cluster or HE, laser guided. Controlled by UAV Operator. Requires Datalink laser, no handhelds.

1.3) Whitelist the Remote Designator (NATO) Backpack for Platoon UAV Operator.

Datalink-enabled, for use with VLS.

2.0) Whitelist M27 IAR for all US Marine Infantry units.

Marines are now intent on issuing this to full squads.

2.1) Blacklist magazine PMAG D-60 and its variants for all non-Autorifleman units.

Autorifleman still needs something to differentiate himself, even though the D-60's 20 extra rounds over the PMAG 40 comes at a weight premium per round.

4 hours ago, Amentes said:

2.0) Whitelist M27 IAR for all US Marine Infantry units.

Marines are now intent on issuing this to full squads.

2.1) Blacklist magazine PMAG D-60 and its variants for all non-Autorifleman units.

Autorifleman still needs something to differentiate himself, even though the D-60's 20 extra rounds over the PMAG 40 comes at a weight premium per round.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is already the case.  I made a rifleman loadout yesterday with the M27 IAR with 40rnd mags and an AR with 60rnd mags

dammm i'm still getting the session lost thingy it even did another update to 4 files.  any ideas?

ok so i re-downloaded the whole repo overnight and im still not able to connect grrrrrr.

still getting the session lost and then getting dumped back to the main screen

Edited by BBFSGaming
additional information

Hi all, hope this is in the right thread. Is there any way that the fog can be removed from AWE maps ? Or at least reduced to a sensible level. Yesterday I couldn’t see more than 400 meters horizontally and 90 meters vertical. It was very nearly unplayable, especially in darkness. I like my games to be pretty and these islands have some amazing graphics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The weather used to change over time but that resulted in some particularly awful fog events, so no, it will not change. If you want to change the weather get into a command position (SL or PC) and change it at the whiteboard (assuming that still works).

In Stiletto 61, the radio jammer mission is still bugged.

On separate occasions, we used satchels, GBUs and MAAWS to destroy the dome, but neither the mission nor the jamming effect ended. I kept forgetting to disable script errors, but beyond a spammy one about the dynamic groups and team leadership nothing related to the mission came up.

Executing a line of code that mysteriously vanished from my logs fixes the issue, but the mission has to be aborted.

The weather used to change over time but that resulted in some particularly awful fog events, so no, it will not change. If you want to change the weather get into a command position (SL or PC) and change it at the whiteboard (assuming that still works).

Which command section is it on the white board?

Well yesterday the fog did get worse during the day, or seemed to. Maybe it was my eyes getting tired.