Stiletto Feedback Thread

I suspect we found a bug last night, 11/9/18, on the rescue crate mission. 3 of us searched the whole AO for 2 hours, every building searched marked with a dot on the map to ensure nothing was missed, killed many enemy and insurgents, never found the crate, only found a secondary EI camp crate. Eventually had to cancel the mission. Same thing the day before with the rescue 2 downed pilots mission. Found the crash site OK, downloaded intel OK, never found the 2 pilots at the removed location. That has happened before with the rescue mission.
Loving the remove fog button, and the British Army theme though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Mad Eye Moody said:

I suspect we found a bug last night, 11/9/18, on the rescue crate mission. 3 of us searched the whole AO for 2 hours, every building searched marked with a dot on the map to ensure nothing was missed, killed many enemy and insurgents, never found the crate, only found a secondary EI camp crate. Eventually had to cancel the mission. Same thing the day before with the rescue 2 downed pilots mission. Found the crash site OK, downloaded intel OK, never found the 2 pilots at the removed location.

As far as I know things/players are prespawned at the (0,0)-coordinate of the map, if this hasn´t been changed...Maybe it is worth a try to check if something is there when you can´t find it in the AO because it might just hasn´t been moved (We had that a hell-of-a-lot versions back sometimes with objects and even players upon spawning).? And if it isn´t there that might at least be valuable for troubleshooting.??‍♂️

As far as I know things/players are prespawned at the (0,0)-coordinate of the map, if this hasn´t been changed...Maybe it is worth a try to check if something is there when you can´t find it in the AO because it might just hasn´t been moved (We had that a hell-of-a-lot versions back sometimes with objects and even players upon spawning).[emoji848] And if it isn´t there that might at least be valuable for troubleshooting.[emoji3]?‍♂️

Can you clarify 0,0 coordinate please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trouble with the RF-7800. You can't type a frequency manually with the micro-dagr programmer, you can only do it with the numpad keys (i double-checked if i had one and even swapped out for a new one). The numpad presets are also fucked 50% of the time, going on frequency 379.5 or something like that. I was not the only one with this problem.

I also been experiencing trouble with Teamspeak today. Arma kept tabbing out to go to Teamspeak and the latter crashed 2 times with an option to send a crash report. This could be clientside tho.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Joebillibob said:

Can we unlock the ability to spawn the V44 blackfish Armed variant to the heli spawn, since the cargo and passenger spawn there and that Lythium do not have a plane spawn?

go make a plane spawn ye we have logi for a reason

STILETTO_LYTHIUM_01_062.lythium

Jammer mission still doesn't work properly.  Loads of people complaining about it on the server but not many people actually reporting it though.

People who join after the mission has finished can use the radio normally and people who relog can as well. 

In addition my TS kept freezing up for a second every 5 seconds to 2 minutes.  Not sure if this is caused by TFAR, stiletto, TS or my rig.  Not sure which one it is because this is the first time I joined the server after a jammer mission completed with this version of TFAR, stiletto and TS.