Stiletto Feedback Thread

3 hours ago, Mad Eye Moody said:

OK thanks, I have the modset so what is the server address?

You can find the IP adress in the description of the MSO - channel on TS. But do note that the server is only up for certain periods of time, or for certain events. So keep an eye on the News section and/or the calendar of the forums for when the server will be up.

Also in case you didn´t knew it already: The MSO obviously aims for more realistic gameplay than AWE or the public servers do. This essentially means that you can´t just grab whatever gear you want and that the gameplay is way slower and more methodical. So you might end up with gear that is realistic but that you don´t like or that you haven´t shot a single enemy after 5 hours of playing.

And no, I don´t want to scare you away, I just want to make sure that you don´t waste your time by playing and not having any fun. I personally think that the MSO is the best gameplay that AW has to offer when it comes to Arma and that everyone should try it if he thinks, that it`ll suit him!:)

*Edit*: Sry, saw just now that Stan already answered the question?

On 7/15/2018 at 4:23 PM, Mad Eye Moody said:

OK thanks, I have the modset so what is the server address?

You can find the server address and its passcode in teamspeak, see the description of the briefing room under EU#6 - MSO

*Edit* : Sry, saw just now that Stan and Noah_Hero already answered the question

Try the following:

-Close anything but arma and TS when joining
-Verify game files
-Update your modem/router’s firmware

-Reinstall battleye (several things you need to delete)

-Share your RPTs

-Redownload all mods

-Try joining another server (like EU1) and then join EU3 again.

Have a look at this post:
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/218004-solved-session-lost-error/?tab=comments#comment-3303208

Have a look at this post:

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/204194-arma-3-randomly-freezing/?do=findComment&comment=3297727

• 2 weeks later...