LIM-85

JJ Cakes

Everyone has said it before, but unless you are an autorifleman it cannot be equipped

Just to confirm, I went into the game as an AR and then as a Squad Leader and only the AR had the option to take the weapon from the arsenal.

Did you take it from the arsenal, a saved load-out or from an ally/dead soldier? 

I see what the deal is, the people who said I was in the wrong slot were correct.  Now it seems that if you aren't in the correct slot for a weapon it doesn't even show up in the arsenal and any saved loadouts that use that weapon are disabled.  Hence why I thought the gun got removed.

Thanks for responses, the only problem it seems was between the keyboard and the chair.

3 minutes ago, Colsta said:

Shouldn't work like that. It should let you load it and remove the weapon and whatever else you're not supposed to have.

actually in I&A it does work like that. (presuming that the arsenal initialized properly which isn't always the case just after a server restart but is the case after that)

22 minutes ago, Stanhope said:

actually in I&A it does work like that. (presuming that the arsenal initialized properly which isn't always the case just after a server restart but is the case after that)

I assumed it was EU3 for some reason.