Hi all

L0NE_W0LF

Hi, i'm Andy, 35, from just outside Belfast in N.Ireland. I've played over 150 hours so far on arma 3

and quite a few spent on arma 2 as well. I've mainly been playing on the Ahoy World servers so I

thought it was about time I joined the forum and said hello! I love a bit of team work on the game,

so I am hoping to get into a more organised squad :)

Ayyy, another person from NI. Woo! Its about time. If you ever need any help then just shout on teamspeak. Also before @Noah_Hero has time to tell you all this, go read the rules :P 

15 hours ago, McKillen said:

Also before @Noah_Hero has time to tell you all this, go read the rules :P 

Ahahahahahahahaha!!! I am in stitches. U made me tear there...

Hi there, @L0NE_W0LF.

Do take the time to read the rules and if U need any assistance, as mentioned by @McKillen, do not hesitate to enquire on TS. If U see any players breaking the rules (trolling, wasting assets, TKing), best to capture them on OBS or screen capture before reporting them here: https://forums.ahoyworld.net/whistle/

Below steps to enhance Ur gameplay on the vanilla servers (EU 1, 2, 4 & 5) or on the AhoyWorld Enhanced (AWE - EU 3).

Since @McKillen and @fir_nev already did the work: just a warm welcome from me!:lol:;)

But seriously: Welcome to the community @L0NE_W0LF and maybe we´ll see us on AWE once or twice!:) (It´s much better then EU1/2/4/5;))

BTW I really wanted to like your posts @McKillen&@fir_nev but the system won´t let me:(:

(so likes will be coming tomorrow;))

*EDIT*: likes were given!:lol:

Best regards

Noah:)

Edited by Noah_Hero