Need help

Eye5uck

Hello,

I stated earlier in another topic that i came back after a long time, and im basically new.

I joined primarly for the enhanced server.

I read the rules, but i need someone to explain me how things work (mods, how do i become a pilot, etc.)

Also, i can't join the enhanced room in the team speak server, i don't have the password.

Thanks.

You automatically get pulled into the game channel when your TFAR is correctly configured.

Use arma3sync to download and organize the mods - use this link (ftp://mods.ahoyworld.net/Enhanced/.a3s/autoconfig) to autoconfigure.

This page (https://www.ahoyworld.net/enhanced/how-to-join-awe/) will provide you with a treasure trove of information about joining the server.

2 minutes ago, Ryko said:

You automatically get pulled into the game channel when your TFAR is correctly configured.

Use arma3sync to download and organize the mods - use this link (ftp://mods.ahoyworld.net/Enhanced/.a3s/autoconfig) to autoconfigure.

This page (https://www.ahoyworld.net/enhanced/how-to-join-awe/) will provide you with a treasure trove of information about joining the server.

I already downloaded all the mods.

1 hour ago, Eye5uck said:

I read the rules, but i need someone to explain me how things work (mods, how do i become a pilot, etc.)

Also, i can't join the enhanced room in the team speak server, i don't have the password.

The rules work exactly like stated there and without interpretations. There is also stated how to become a pilot:

• You can take Vortex 1 Pilot Slot whenever it is free
  • You can take Vortex 1 CoPilot Slot when 8 Infantry troops are present
  • You can get into any Vortex 2 Slot as soon as there are 16 infantry units present.
  • You can get into Angel Pilot slot when Alpha Squad is combat effective (all crucial slots like Squadleader, Medic, the Teamleader slots, the Autorifleman Slots, the LAT slots if there is heavy enemy armor present, the Engineer slot if needed for the mission are taken + all other slots except maybe one are taken) and if there is one FSG Team or Hammer active. Also obviously you must have a medic to come with you since Angel is only there for medical asistance and not for transporting and probably you also must have a Crew Chief since you are not combat effective if not.

Now to the part about the Mods and the Channel: As Ryko already pointed out you will be dragged into the channel when you enter AWE and when your TFAR Plugin is installed correctly and active. Ffor checking this go to TS->Tools->Options->Addons and check if there is a Plugin called "Task Force Arma 3 Radio" and if there is a button next to it that states "enabled".

Now to the Point about how the mods work: Well here is a bit of efford required on your side. If you want to know how ACE for example works: there are plenty of very good videos on Youtube. Also you can check out the Guides in the guide section I pointed out as well in the other post for getting better used to everything: https://forums.ahoyworld.net/forum/96-guides/

Again best regards

Noah:)