Rejoining!

Eye5uck

Hello everyone,

I'm Itamar, and i joined almost exactly a year ago.

Though i stopped being active so much because of school, but now i have more time for it.

It's been a long time, and i don't remember anything, and I would love if some one gave me a new introduction.

I want to get involved in the realistic server. (especially as a pilot)

Thank you so so much!

Eye5uck

Hi Eye5uck,

nice to hear that you are coming back and that with more time! :)

29 minutes ago, Eye5uck said:

want to get involved in the realistic server.

With "realistic Server" you probably mean AhoyWorld Enhanced (AWE).:lol: First of all so that you aren´t dissapointed when you join: It actually is neither realistic nor milsim.:( It is somewhat Milsim-ish but still pretty casual. But with a few mates you can definitly also go for a lot more realism like only using gear/supplies that is used in real life for that role, using no CTabs (GPS), etc.:)

But if you want to join the server just follow these steps:

• First of all you obviously have to donwload the mods...a lot of mods...but it´s definitly worth it!:) For this you might want to check out our Guide on how to install the mods and set up TFAR (TFAR a needed TS-Addon for radio and direct comms).
  • After or while downloading the mods you have to make sure that you know the Rules and Guidelines of AWE and if possible you might as well want to have a look at when wich slots can be taken (wich is currently not updated in the rules-post due to a few changes going on) but for the start I would recommend playing in Alpha squad as Rifleman or something similar anyway since things can be very overwhelming if you are not familiar with ACE/TFAR and how everything on the Server works.:wacko:
  • To get easier into the gamplay/ACE/TFAR/Radio procedure/etc. we also have a lot of Guides wich aren´t a must read but wich I would recommend since they really helped me out when I was new to all of this.:lol::) Also you can ask anyone at anytime if you need help or can´t figure out how something works, etc.:)
  • And finally you´ll want to have the server password and IP of course.:)

Best regards and hope to see you on the battlefield

Noah:)

1 hour ago, Noah_Hero said:

Hi Eye5uck,

nice to hear that you are coming back and that with more time! :)

With "realistic Server" you probably mean AhoyWorld Enhanced (AWE).:lol: First of all so that you aren´t dissapointed when you join: It actually is neither realistic nor milsim.:( It is somewhat Milsim-ish but still pretty casual. But with a few mates you can definitly also go for a lot more realism like only using gear/supplies that is used in real life for that role, using no CTabs (GPS), etc.:)

But if you want to join the server just follow these steps:

• First of all you obviously have to donwload the mods...a lot of mods...but it´s definitly worth it!:) For this you might want to check out our Guide on how to install the mods and set up TFAR (TFAR a needed TS-Addon for radio and direct comms).
  • After or while downloading the mods you have to make sure that you know the Rules and Guidelines of AWE and if possible you might as well want to have a look at when wich slots can be taken (wich is currently not updated in the rules-post due to a few changes going on) but for the start I would recommend playing in Alpha squad as Rifleman or something similar anyway since things can be very overwhelming if you are not familiar with ACE/TFAR and how everything on the Server works.:wacko:
  • To get easier into the gamplay/ACE/TFAR/Radio procedure/etc. we also have a lot of Guides wich aren´t a must read but wich I would recommend since they really helped me out when I was new to all of this.:lol::) Also you can ask anyone at anytime if you need help or can´t figure out how something works, etc.:)
  • And finally you´ll want to have the server password and IP of course.:)

Best regards and hope to see you on the battlefield

Noah:)

Yeah, i know its not milsim, i played a little bit last year.

But thanks for the refresh, ill be sure to do all these steps and join as soon as possible!

I'm exited to meet you all.