Hello Ahoy World!

Bombhead

Hi Guys n Girls, 

I'm Bombhead and I'm mainly an Arma 3 player with a smattering of other games.  As and when the fancy takes me.  I have been in a couple of clans/groups over the many, many years of gaming that I've done.  The last group I was in I an early member, council member, admin and finally just a plain old member of the team.  They are no more, sadly and I've been looking for a group of Arma heads to run around and kill with :-)

When work doesn't keep me away from gaming I'll be around to play, help where wanted and generally enjoy myself.

Cheers, Bombhead.

P.S. You have Leutin09 to thank for this.  It was his YT vid that showed me the way.

Edited by Bombhead
I hate bad grammar.

On 7/19/2017 at 0:00 AM, Bombhead said:

The last group was *deleted* as an early member, council member, admin and finally just a plain old member of the team.  *Deleted* is no more sadly and I've been looking for a group of Arma heads to run around and kill with :-)

Spoiler

Suggest that U edit Ur original post and censor it before any admins here take action.

Welcome. Hope U enjoy Ur sessions in EU 1, 2, 4 and 5. If U want more structured command hierachy, feel free to try AhoyWorld Enhanced (EU 3).

To enhance Ur gameplay on both vanilla and to join AWEU3, do follow the guide here:

If U find any players who break the rules (TKer, trolls & wasting assets), U can report them there:

https://forums.ahoyworld.net/whistle/

Thanks for that.  I am interested in AWE but atm I'm quite busy with work and I'm away a fair bit.  So I'll hang on for a couple of weeks..  get to know people first.

I really should sort a signature out too :-)