SpcShaw (Minipily)

Minipily

In-game name when banned: SpcShaw (Minipily)

What message displays when you attempt to connect? (Origins/SpcShaw(Miniply)/see user tracking))

Why do you think you were banned? Well I think "see user tracking" explains enough. I was an idiot for a long time and frankly, wasn't grateful for anything and hence began to earn a negative reputation that I'm sure very much still exists as of now. Most notably I was being brutally sarcastic towards players that I'm sure could be seen as directly insulting them and honestly, the serious player in me got so built up on anger to certain things that it died, when I should have left such petty reasons aside.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Well that's a good question and I'm sure it wouldn't take much internal discussion time to answer that one with a no, which I can accept. But I would be grateful, something that I should really give the staff more of considering the work they have done and the patience they have given me in the past, and would endeavor to prove that I am sorry. The fact that I was mucking about on the server, honestly, was because I did not like the direction it had taken. Myself and many other players that date back to the first ever days of EU3, now known as Ahoy World Enhanced, had watched the server change in so many and a lot of us did not like the variation and direction and thus, a lot of us acting like (ahem) pricks, towards the staff that were pursuing the needs of the server as a whole rather than the needs of the few (us). I know now though, that Enhanced is to cater to the needs of the server so that the majority may be happy and the server continues to strive. I cannot stress it enough how sorry I am that I did not accept that at an earlier date. I know that this has happened in the past, hell, this isn't my first permanent ban and the last time I had to sincerely apologize to Razgriz and David in PM's about it, I felt that doing that was the best approach to getting myself back on the servers. Honestly, apart from that I was also a little embarrassed and scared to actually make a public appeal about it given my reputation at the time, but I will not be doing that again. This time I am giving my sincere apologies to everyone who reads this, I'm sure that those who do remember the name will have a negative memory about my stupidity but I'm sure they will also have a positive or two in there somewhere, whether it was my screams in the heat of danger before getting overwhelmed or the incredible combat we got into with each other. So with that, I do hope I'm given another chance, but I do understand if the "last time" really is going to be the last time. If further discussion must be done, I'd gladly talk in PM's or TS about it, should the chance be given to me which I cannot stress enough, I would be grateful for given everything that's happened.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Origins

When were you banned: 01/09/2016

Hi, Minipily

I am willing to unban you if you are willing to cooperate with the staff, and do your best not to repeat any of the offences you commited in the past. Is this something you are willing to agree to?

Origins

Sent from my MotoG3 using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

Okay then, if you do not cause further trouble in AW then there should be no problem for your return.

Origins

Sent from my MotoG3 using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts