AWE - I&A Server message

I recently noticed that on AWE the I&A server message is displayed (as seen in the picture below).:blink: Nothing big or serious but if there is time may remove or even better replace that one to something like:

"Welcome to Ahoyworld.net the official Gauntlet server !

Make sure to read the rules at ahoyworld.net/enhanced/rules-and-guidelines/" (but for this link @Copey should better update them there;))

(Haven´t posted it in the Gauntlet Feedback thread since it is not related to Gauntlet itself)

- Noah:)

Edited by Noah_Hero
Removed attachments to free up space

@Noah_Hero I do believe that AWE is hosted alongside one if not two of the IAA servers on the same box. Based on that I assume that the message is based on the box itself and not the individual server. If anyone knows more or has a concrete answer I would like to know aswell becuase I have noticed and wondered about this message forever. 

16 minutes ago, BenjaminHL said:

@Noah_Hero I do believe that AWE is hosted alongside one if not two of the IAA servers on the same box. Based on that I assume that the message is based on the box itself and not the individual server.

I thought that as well but AWE is only running togehter with EU6 (MSO) and EU9 (testing(?)) on the same server (at least according to this: https://forums.ahoyworld.net/topic/7884-a-call-to-arms-donation-round-for-new-servers/ ):blink:

19 minutes ago, BenjaminHL said:

If anyone knows more or has a concrete answer I would like to know aswell becuase I have noticed and wondered about this message forever.

That´s what this topic is for; lets bring light into the dark!:lol::)

20 hours ago, S0zi0p4th said:

Tbh in theory the msg is correct   and noah is also correct :)

We never changed the text 

When I am home again I will either change it or just total remove it because I hate them on a modded server

This of course is depending on the amount of rep I get for this post :)

Would give minus rep, because asking for rep is cheap, but ugh. Have one.