DEATH

D34TH

In-game name when banned: DEATH

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You are banned permanently. Reason: "Abusive to staff."

Why do you think you were banned? eu#3 server: 3 seconds after "leaving" the arsenal in an all white outfit i was subjected to a plethora of rude words in a rude tone by the player "shadow knight" although i had no intention of leaving the base in that outfit (i never broke any AWE rule and I never played in any outfit not having lvl5 body armor and helmet before losing all aprox 20 outfit saves in the arsenal). Inspite of his rude tone and words i responded calmly without using ANY bad words, reminding him that a helmet is not mandatory, that i am not breaking any rules and that white can be an effective camouflage near building walls, and some rocks on that map. he stepped up the rude tone and words and started making rude threats of ban and his leadership position. I said calmly that leaders are shown at the AO while fighting the enemies and that respect must be won there not by this kind of actions at the arsenal in base. His rudeness continued and later i got a ban message while playing the game , following the rules and being at the AO in a non white lvl5 body armor, playing the autorifleman role i was in, the way i have always played in the AWE servers. That is 100% what happened. Please ask him to present the full unedited recording which will prove NO (zero) bad words from my side and plenty from him and also NO "abusive to staff" anything.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? The "abusive to staff" reasoned ban is a blatant lie as the unedited full recording will prove. There can be no evidence to support any abuse to staff from my side as there was no abuse from my side. The recording will prove a lot of verbal abuse both in words and in tone and inappropriate behavior from his part though ...

Which administrator banned you (if known): shadow knight

When were you banned: 02/07/2017

Hi, Death

I am waiting for the video evidence before proceed with your appeal, and do not feel like we are ignoring you.

Origins

Sent from my MotoG3 using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

Hi, death

Here is the deal, I have yet to get the evidence, but as you put it you were wearing inappropriate gear, so I'll mark you down as play your role. This is a happy medium I'll give you. Which will be around 1 more week. But if I hear about anything else from this report it'll be back to a perm.

Origins

Sent from my MotoG3 using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

Hi, death

After assessing the evidence you will still be on a permanent ban, however feel free to appeal in the future. However your TS ban will be lifted.

Finally I would like to apologise for the lengthy time this took to come to a conclusion.

Origins

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts