Ever Be A Malden Server ?

GhostFace

Who knows, we will just have to wait and see if it comes. Im sure it can be done but it could take them a while to get it going.

How big is Malden? Larger or smaller than Stratis?

If it's smaller there really is no point, if it's larger then it's not a bad call.

I have been trying to get back into Tanoa recently and I absolutley hate the islands with no road access (especially as the server is very quiet so less/no pilots). So a more landlocked variation to Altis would be nice.

Bigger than stratis , tanoa server went buggy last  night

ao spawned in bottom left corner of map , so me and two other flew down to the ao, and all EI was in water , which we killed them all 

but tanks and amour that had spawned were at bottom of sea Noway to destroy them as we tried planting explosives with swim gear and dropped a submarine to laser target them for cas , which didn't work either

10 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

tanoa server went buggy last  night

ao spawned in bottom left corner of map

That happens every so often, we're constantly trying the AOs that do bug out.  If you see one bug out please let an admin know and tell him what the previous and current AO are.
Also if it bugs out and spawns at grid 000 000 there is no way of completing it.  Only an admin can restart the AOs then or simply restart the server.

On 2017-6-26 at 9:11 AM, GamerbugUK said:

How big is Malden? Larger or smaller than Stratis?

If it's smaller there really is no point, if it's larger then it's not a bad call.

I have been trying to get back into Tanoa recently and I absolutley hate the islands with no road access (especially as the server is very quiet so less/no pilots). So a more landlocked variation to Altis would be nice.

Like to see a tactical server as well 

at some point like other*** servers 

someone on HQ to approve pilots and squads placements on map 

and take of bugs problems should they arise 

7 hours ago, GhostFace said:

Like to see a tactical server as well 

at some point like other*** servers 

someone on HQ to approve pilots and squads placements on map 

and take of bugs problems should they arise 

AhoyWorld Enhanced perhaps? That has squad play with command structure, ROE and much more.

We also run plenty of game nights there with proper structure and command and a reasonably large amount of players.

I would love for AhoyWorld to utilize one of its many I&A servers not for a different map for instead for a somewhat more structured teamwork experience. Yes, the dreaded "other place" comes to mind, and does prove that there is a market for such.

That said; such a server, again evident by the "other place", often doesn't work in practice when the enforcers aren't hawk-like and ever-present.

Such a style may be better served in scheduled events, rather than as a permanent - and thus often unchecked - fixture.

2 hours ago, Karate Pyjamas said:

AhoyWorld Enhanced perhaps? That has squad play with command structure, ROE and much more.

We also run plenty of game nights there with proper structure and command and a reasonably large amount of players.

Nice I'll give it a look