HELLO

Shay

Hey guys and gals.

My name is Shay. I have 4000+ hours on Arma 3, and at least 2000 of those are flying Helis.

Played Invade and Annex for the first time today as a pilot and i thoroughly enjoyed myself. 

Everyone was very friendly. Would be nice to see a little more communication though.

Anyway I hope to see many more of you around.

regards,

Shay. 

HELLO,

well we hope we get to see you around more as well. Good to see that the servers still appeal to players both new and old :D 

If you ever get bored in I&A we also host Enhanced (EU3). This is more of a tactical milsim which most of our more experienced players hang out on.

We also have EU6 which is our MSO which gets hosted most Friday nights, (if possible) by a Core Staff member called Christiansen or sometimes another staff member if Christiansen is unavailable, for example Copey. 

Any questions or suggestions, ask away. Hope to see you in and out of the servers!

On 6/23/2017 at 3:12 PM, McKillen said:

HELLO,

well we hope we get to see you around more as well. Good to see that the servers still appeal to players both new and old :D 

If you ever get bored in I&A we also host Enhanced (EU3). This is more of a tactical milsim which most of our more experienced players hang out on.

We also have EU6 which is our MSO which gets hosted most Friday nights, (if possible) by a Core Staff member called Christiansen or sometimes another staff member if Christiansen is unavailable, for example Copey. 

Any questions or suggestions, ask away. Hope to see you in and out of the servers!

On 6/25/2017 at 11:12 AM, GamerbugUK said:

Howdy,  welcome. 

Thank you for the kind introduction gentlemen.

Hi Shay!

Seen you a lot on the #EU1 server the last couple of days, and its great to see you are enjoying yourself!

Teamspeak is a great alternative if you want to hop on and speak to many of the people on the server,

Hope to see you around even more :)

- Xwatt