Invade & Annex 3 Version History And Feedback Thread

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I&A 3.3.61 Version will be live after the restart on 23/11/2020. The change log is below:   [Fixed] AOs getting stuck [Fixed] Cleanupscript not working properly

i m pretty certain the same side mission spawned several times after another (Secure Intel yesterday,minimum 3 times) Considering the server was running several hours already,my money would be on

I&A 3.3.59 Version will be live after the restart on 11/12/2020. The change log is below:   - [Added] Enhanced t-140 and t-140k side mission rewards - [Tweaked] Minimum mission spa

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

I would like to report a broken script. It is the "heal and revive players" option which can be accessed from arsenals. It does heal people but revive part doesn't work. I have tried and watch people trying it several times but it only clears blood from incapacitated players.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I&A 3.3.59 Version will be live after the restart on 11/12/2020. The change log is below:

- [Added] Enhanced t-140 and t-140k side mission rewards

- [Tweaked] Minimum mission spawn distance

- [Tweaked] Cleanup script (Will not delete backpacks near you)

- [Fixed] Revive action (on arsenal) not working

- [Fixed] Sling loaded cargo desyncing and detaching

- [Fixed] Chem-light action duplicating in certain situations

- [Removed] Some Ao's near Abdera airfield that were too close together

Request received via teamspeak that I'm posting here as the user who made it is currently having some issues with their forum account:

<12:15:12> "SSG Spartan": Hey stanhope i was wondering if i was able to request a feature for pilots for in AW4?
It would be a nice thing for CAS Pilots to use but CAP & Transport could use it as well if they wish for it.
It is a simple Script really:
Devas Autopilot.
https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/202638-devas-autopilot-release/
That is link to official script where it also has some video's to show what it does.
But the reason for requesting this is for CAS Pilots for example that when they dont have requests for support they can engage the Loiter Patern for example and circle the AO and than go to use teire onboard camera's to spot enemy movement for the boots on the ground and in that matter while not requested for CAS they are being usefull for the guys on ground while in waiting patern over AO.
And it gives them something to do while awaiting for CAS Requests (they could already kinda but this would make it easier for them and be able to spot better)
Sorry if this is not supposed where to ask for this but idk where i had to turn to for that.
further more could i get  a permission for Voice Mic Activation?