I&A 3.1.4 editing adding Zeus

First I would like to thank anyone who helps with any and all help, it is very much appreciated, with that said.

How do I add my own login for Zeus on a dedicated server running I&A 3.1.4? I have used PBO Manager to extrapolate the pbo into the many files. I have went into the EDEN Editor and have looked at all 45 Zeus Points in the bottom and left side of the Map.

Again Thank you for your time and help it is very much appreciated.

SandMan

p.s

I was looking for a place to insert my UID so the Map would recognize my ID for Zeus.

Check the initServer.sqf. Its not in any file its just sitting there near the bottom. Once inside the file go to line 70 and that's all the scripting for zeus

McKillen,

Thank you for the response. I have located to the Zeus scripting part. But here is my next question. In this part of the file, How/where does it pull to get Whom gets access to the Zeus interface?

Again thank you.

SandMan

A new request for some help in-regards to the Zeus login.

So the Admin Zeus has been working great, Thank you McKillen for the help getting that worked out, So my new help question is this.

The Guest part for Zeus, How does this setup under the map? Does the guest require the Admin Server Password as well?, or is the Function in the .txt file need to be something like this? 

zeusGuestUIDs =["playerUID"]

or is called different from that? I have tried this just to see if it works or not which it does not unless I need a guest PW set in the arma3 server config file?

any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

SandMan

By guest Im assuming that you mean that they are not admins, but you want them to be zeus aswell. In that case you would have to set their rank as 'Spartan'. They have access to zeus and nothing else. The name is zeusSpartanUIDs. You go to the same folder and do the same steps as before. They then should be shown as spartans in game.