Prince

Prince MacAuley

In-game name when banned: Prince

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Recruiting

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for Recruiting, since i typed a discord link in group chat and vehicle chat. And for some reason that was seen as advertisement and then i mistyped and banned me for recruiting

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I was on the server, in a group full of my unit members. We were having comms on our free discord, and this lad kept talking in group and asked us why we weren't talking. He was pretty young so i thought i wouldn't know how to scroll in chat so i typed our discord 5 times so he could join, he then said it disseapered so i typed a few more times in vehicle since i was transporting him. So in my opinion i didn't do any recruiting, it was simple comms and this pure lad just wanted to communicate with us, and i am not a dick so i send him the link. And i am filing a complain coz in my opinion this is abuse.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Stanhope

When were you banned: 30/05/2017

Ahoyworld has a zero tolerance policy on advertising and posting the link multiple times in a few minutes in different channels breaks this. As a result, this ban will not be lifted as our official TeamSpeak is the place we want you to chat in if in-game VON isn't an option. 

Please go here to report an admin

Ban Remains

Chuck

Stand-in Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts