AhoyWorld Enhanced - Moving Forward

Have to say I'm going to be sorry to see Abramia and Fallujah go. Two of my favourite gauntlet maps. However having tested out Lythium a bit for myself in the editor I'm confident it will be a huge hit with the player base. Providing a little bit of everything.

Will be sad to see some maps go but hopefully they can be replaced and honestly think more people may actually bother to try out enhanced as the download size isn't big anymore and lets hope performance goes up 

@McKillen Although I really like most of these changes, and more are to be officially announced soon, they really won't bring any affect to performance. They very might however bring more players like you said. Server performance is dictated by the mission file and numbers of AI and players on the maps not the mods. Thanks steering for making good changes that will spice things up.

-Ben

Why are we removing project OPFOR? Its dependency is RHS, not CUP.

Because it has been broken for some time - we are just removing it in this update

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

10 minutes ago, Copey said:

Because it has been broken for some time - we are just removing it in this update

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3T using a phone app that is really irritating because it constantly advertises itself.

Broken? In what way? I have been using it privately for a long time and never noticed any issues.

Just now, JANXOL said:

Broken? In what way?

There are a few invulnerable units as far as I know. And since it is also possible to just use RHS GREF or RHS AFRF units as enemys while not having to take care of what exactly you place down it is the better way to just remove project Opfor.:)

1 minute ago, Noah_Hero said:

There are a few invulnerable units as far as I know. And since it is also possible to just use RHS GREF or RHS AFRF units as enemys while not having to take care of what exactly you place down it is the better way to just remove project Opfor.:)

Wierd. I would imagine those kind of issues would be result of bugs with rhs gear(which there are some, especially since 1.7). Was expecting something like missing equipment or something.
Well I agree its better to remove the mod than deal with these kinds of issues, but I'm hoping project OPFOR will get updated/fixed and reintroduced to the gauntlet. I really like murdering those units.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question, why is Bornholm not in the repo? Am i just blind or has it been delayed or removed due to a problem with its functionality or has it been traded with something else?

Awesome, good to see it wasn't thrown in blindly for us to find out the hard way :D. I had heard that the FPS can sometimes DROP on that map so that is god