In need of some advice to PC building

So i just received my new graphics card (EVGA GTX 1080 TI FTW) and tried to put it in and then the problem happened. It doesn't fit and hits the ram slot and it is too big for the case (so much for present build pc upgrade skills) so my question is what do i need to get the processor in my system is a intel i7 4770 which socket do i need to shop after.

Also can you guys recommend any cases tha come with dust filters. 

Currently i am considering getting an entirely new system and i got these components not sure if the all fit though. 

EVGA Z270 Classified K

Intel 7th Gen Intel Core Desktop Processor i7-7700K

EVGA DG-87 Full Tower

EVGA CLC 280 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler

ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Memory Kit

Seagate 2TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD (Solid State Hybrid Drive)

EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3, 80 Plus Gold 850W

and the graphics already got this EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3

can you guys see if i am missing something?

ps not sure if this is the right place to post this

Ok so the socket of your CPU is the "LGA 1151" according to amazon and the Mainboard you selected supports this socket type.

I don´t know for sure if the GPU will fit in the case you selected but it supports EATX MBs and seems to be pretty big so yes I would guess that it´ll fit in.

Also I don´t know if the water cooler fits on your MB since it is not stated on Amazon but do you want to overclock you CPU? Because if not you don´t really need a water cooler wich means that you could go for the normal cooler and save around 107$.

I am not sure if you need thermal paste since it usually comes together with the cooler or CPU I think but better ask another person on that.

The RAM should also fit since you basically can´t do anything wrong there as far as I know.

I would say you can take a PSU with a bit lesser power when you don´t want to overclock but that doesn´t makes a big difference in the price so if you have the money just stick to your 850W.

So in total you aren´t missing anything important. The only thing that you could add would be a CD/DVD reader.:)

And yes this is the correct sub-forum.:)

Best regards

Noah_Hero:)

I am thinking of the Noctua NH D14 since its air-cooling review has been good BUT U will have to check its height if it fits the case.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/fir_nev/saved/XWv999

8 hours ago, Noah_Hero said:

I am not sure if you need thermal paste since it usually comes together with the cooler or CPU I think but better ask another person on that.

Yup, normally they come included.

6 hours ago, krismoellegaard said:

thangs fore the case advice but dont add on cooler fore the cpu need thermal past?

The third-party coolers will have thermal paste included in the box 99% of the time.