Jets DLC

MoonFire

5 hours ago, fir_nev said:

That's strange. I find my settings untouched.

OBS loves to troll me (and in turn I love OBS).

Last night I decided to hell with desync and loaded up a prowler with AT and went sniping, not sure whre I've seen that before....

1 hour ago, Theronas said:

Other than that, yeah, on AWE i did come across some bad desynch and some weird frame drops here and there, but i didn't put the DLC to blame, i thought it might just have been my end or something.

No it's not a DLC thing, but recently the desync on AW servers seems to ab a bit iffy, might be settling into the new servers? Last night I went on EU2, had 3 players on and desync was terrible.

3 hours ago, Theronas said:

I don't know if its relevant, but one thing that happened to me after the DLC update was that all of my saved arsenals were gone. I had to re-do them and save them again from scratch. So far (based on me browsing the BI and steam forums), i'm the only one who had this problem (atleast i didnt find any other thread/post about this issue).

Hmmm... Nobody complained about this. Saved loadouts on vanilla and AWE servers both affected?

Edited by fir_nev
Content

1 hour ago, GamerbugUK said:

Last night I decided to hell with desync and loaded up a prowler with AT and went sniping, not sure whre I've seen that before....

Of course I taught U that indirectly with my videos. 1 missile, multikills! Funny thing is that chances of AT and AP missiles peeling away from their intended targets (at the very last moment) is very common nowadays! Crewmen, now have enough time before their armour explode.

1 hour ago, fir_nev said:

Hmmm... Nobody complained about this. Saved loadouts on vanilla and AWE servers both affected?

Dunno, due to time restraints i have only been able to play once after the DLC, and i went on AWE that 1 time. I haven't tried yet on vanilla or anywhere else.

I'm very busy these days, i run multiple servers on the net, and i am performing major upgrades on them, so I don't know when I will be able to login to game again. Its taking all of my time. I might be able to try/login tonight and see.

10 minutes ago, Theronas said:

Dunno, due to time constraint, i have only been able to play once after the DLC, and i went on AWE that 1 time. I haven't tried yet on vanilla or anywhere else.

I'm very busy these days, i run multiple servers on the net, and i am performing major upgrades on them, so I don't know when I will be able to login to game again. Its taking all of my time. I might be able to try/login tonight and see.

I have not yet logged in to AWE. Will try though.

9 hours ago, Jason. said:

From the dev branch today:

• Tweaked: Third person camera in helicopters was improved 

I haven't tested it but hopefully it will fix the issue and be on the stable branch soon

Hopefully they did. Have yet to test it out too. I was getting motion sickness whenever I turn with third person because of the tight zoom.

11 hours ago, fir_nev said:

Hopefully they did. Have yet to test it out too. I was getting motion sickness whenever I turn with third person because of the tight zoom.

For me flying with it was ok, but landing was the real bitch. It might be more because I like to make quick, aggressive landings, but now that causes the camera to face the sky...

I just tested it and third person camera is back to normal on stable branch!

On 5/24/2017 at 6:57 PM, Amentes said:

Go first person, problem solved? :D

I would have thought that would have the exact same issue since you are still looking straight forward?

When this whole things started, at first I didn't have a clue what people were complaining about. I later found out that the 3rd person camera was changed, but as I never use 3rd when not a passive passenger, I hadn't even noticed a change.

It's possible that there is one, but if so, again it was minimal enough that I didn't even notice. Also, I abuse the shit out of my left Alt key for freelook. Even when landing, you'll often find me alternating between mouse corrections for the vehicle and using my mouse to look into corners or at trees, so I'm rarely locked looking straight forward.