Kicking policy

Deimos Wolf

19 minutes ago, Deimos Wolf said:

Hey guys,

whom would I contact if I feel that I have been kicked unjustified? I have come to love this community but today was kind of strange.

Hi,

U can submit Ur grievances in the link below. Before U do, U must be very sure that U did nothing wrong because admins will go through the chat log and call upon witnesses for verification.

https://forums.ahoyworld.net/forms/9-admin-report/

I remind U again. Think it through before taking any action.

35 minutes ago, BloodInTheSand said:

Was the server full at the time?

I believe guests can/will be kicked to make room for donators, admins, Spartans etc so that may go a way to explaining it.

Thats totaly untrue tho we wont remove people to make room for others (exept iff a admin has to log in for a issue)

3 hours ago, Deimos Wolf said:

I feel that I have been kicked unjustified?

i was on at the time of your kick.

the admin in charge told you twice about you not up to the task of pilot´ing on a MPsession.

Both times you failed to respond properly and if a admin feels like you not got what it takes to start/transfer/land a helicopter and fail to transport people safely he has all the right to remove you from a (important) slot like being pilot.

Sure,from your pov its debateable,but honestly ... practice a bit more on SP missions and maybe play a few more helicopter showcases and challenges - then start working your way upwards untill being MP rdy.

You got kicked,now its time to work on your routine and step it up to be better on a nxt/later time.

luv & kisses

:huh:

4 hours ago, TheScar said:

i was on at the time of your kick.

the admin in charge told you twice about you not up to the task of pilot´ing on a MPsession.

Both times you failed to respond properly and if a admin feels like you not got what it takes to start/transfer/land a helicopter and fail to transport people safely he has all the right to remove you from a (important) slot like being pilot.

Sure,from your pov its debateable,but honestly ... practice a bit more on SP missions and maybe play a few more helicopter showcases and challenges - then start working your way upwards untill being MP rdy.

You got kicked,now its time to work on your routine and step it up to be better on a nxt/later time.

luv & kisses

:huh:

Whatever.... Really, I received a lot of support. I had been flying for hours without a hiccup, even reinforced by Team Speak members after I realized LB was also on comms. It is not the fact of the kick, it is the fact of how. This could have been handled way better and it did not. But seeing this and if this is how the community rolls, I'll just capitulate.

Amentes is allowed to TK a couple times in a row. No biggie. An accident.  The admin in question must have seen that as well, since  I by his own admission  he watched as Zeus... I am once in at least four hours responsible for any pixel deaths whatsoever and get scolded like this for that. This kind of does not compute.

@Dave please disregard my filed report and delete this account. I'd rather not be part of this then.

Deimos, you should keep in mind that you don't have all information. I did indeed have a few TKs, but they were caused by Zeus.

Normally kills while in Zeus will not show up, but in this case they did; why I don't know.

At any rate, if an Admin attempted to hail you in chat multiple times to no avail, then he must seek other options in solving whatever problem caused him to hail you in the first place. The severity of that next action is generally for the Admin to decide.

27 minutes ago, Amentes said:

Deimos, you should keep in mind that you don't have all information. I did indeed have a few TKs, but they were caused by Zeus.

Normally kills while in Zeus will not show up, but in this case they did; why I don't know.

At any rate, if an Admin attempted to hail you in chat multiple times to no avail, then he must seek other options in solving whatever problem caused him to hail you in the first place. The severity of that next action is generally for the Admin to decide.

And that is exactly my point. Not all information. As well as scar did not have all. Yet he felt inclined to post how I should practice...

I was in TeamSpeak as is wished for vortex. I use track ir while flying and often times the chat scrolls by, while I look at my left or right monitor for visual flying. I tried to fix my technical malfunction, which I did and was just moving joystick and throttle out of the way in order to type properly that I got my stuff replugged and working. That is when I received the learn to fly message.

If he simply had said something none of this would have come to pass. Being on comms is the community rule for flying. Why was I not raised there? And if he decides to act he can do that in a different manner. All I am saying. 

And finally this has devolved into what I tried to not have happened by taking the matter up for review.

I would have accepted any verdict of the review board but if community members feel the need to drag this out openly I will not sit here and take it on the chin. I hope this will get locked soon, as it leads to nothing.

And regarding the lack of information part again... I may have missed the chat hails, but I even offered to logoff the spot myself and then was encouraged by other players to continue as they were satisfied with the service. Then someone either in chat or in TS said "Dang, are all our pilots afk?" Serves me right for staying.

1 hour ago, Deimos Wolf said:

Whatever....

10 minutes ago, Deimos Wolf said:

Not all information. As well as scar did not have all. Yet he felt inclined to post how I should practice...

Wowowowowow ... slow your donkey,will ya?

1. i dont need to know all the facts,as i was trying to lay down some advice - not a critic

2. this is a forum - cant take the shots,dont open fire

3. i was 5min online @ the time of the events,in which i witnessed 2 choppers blowing up under your command in less than 10min ... 1 even on base,go figure

14 minutes ago, Deimos Wolf said:

If he simply had said something none of this would have come to pass. Being on comms is the community rule for flying. Why was I not raised there? And if he decides to act he can do that in a different manner. All I am saying. 

i agree things could had been settled differently,yet this is how the admin in charge decided

That being said - shit happens.

Both sides.

Get over it.

Everythings gonna be alright.

1 hour ago, Deimos Wolf said:

Amentes is allowed to TK a couple times in a row. No biggie. An accident.  The admin in question must have seen that as well, since  I by his own admission  he watched as Zeus... I am once in at least four hours responsible for any pixel deaths whatsoever and get scolded like this for that. This kind of does not compute.

i will not comment onto this in a public forum

4 minutes ago, TheScar said:

Wowowowowow ... slow your donkey,will ya?

1. i dont need to know all the facts,as i was trying to lay down some advice - not a critic

2. this is a forum - cant take the shots,dont open fire

3. i was 5min online @ the time of the events,in which i witnessed 2 choppers blowing up under your command in less than 10min ... 1 even on base,go figure

i agree things could had been settled differently,yet this is how the admin in charge decided

That being said - shit happens.

Both sides.

Get over it.

Everythings gonna be alright.

I did not open fire. I for the life of me could not find the link that was provided. I still fail to see anything offensive in my initial post. Sorry if there was.

If he had opted to react differently afterwards in TS, maybe, but he did not. ADmins get to pick and chose which rules to apply? I mean what good is the be in Team Speak thing if it is not used? Have you never overlooked typed messages while you try to prevent exactly what did from happening?

Locking the thread before this turns into a he said she said type of thing. What needed to be said has been said.

If you have any issues feel free to reach out to a member of staff and we will happily help you in any way we can.

However, do not throw accusations round without some proof.

Regards,

Copey

• Copey locked this topic