Joey Vultink

joey_9901

In-game name when banned: Joey Vultink

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game ((Battleye: Admin ban, (Joey Vultink, attitude, language, ignoring role / Mark T))

Why do you think you were banned? I think I got banned becuase I got a little upset when I was waiting 25 mins for the jet so respawn, I did notice I someone said Joey stop waiting, play the role or something like that, I got kicked after for not playing my role, when I reconnected my spot was taken and I got upset for spending my time on waiting for thet jet because it got wasted. I asked to get my spot back and he said no which got me a little angry, I said a few bad words without thinking about it, which was indeed very stupid, I regret my mistakes and hope to be playing on the server soon again.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Spent my time waiting for the jet, which got wasted, I wanna get back to playing with one of my best and first friends on steam, SuperKami which has been a member for a very long time. I regret everything and I will behave like a normal like I should.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Mark T

When were you banned: I think around about 6 months ago.

Hi Joey,

After reading through your ban report, and you appear honest with your appeal. Just next time don't take your slot so personally, many people come and go from our servers and slots are taken as soon as someone leaves them.

Ban Appeal Successful

Origins

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts