Hello im new!

Siwan

Hi everybody, im new to ahoyworld and would like to get to know you guys a lil more.

I'm a 20 year old male from The Netherlands (with some military experiance) and am quit interested in joining up with you guys in some missions in arma3.

However i am not a MLG pro in arma but I can find my way around. (I know the basics of the basics)

(srry for bad english!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

I am pretty new at Arma, too. As Siwan I also already know the basics and played through the campaign, but now I am looking for a nice player community to have some fun togheter in Coop missions. @Siwan Would like to play with you on the ahoy-servers if you like, since we are both new to the game ;).

Can somebody tell me where I can find a list of needed mods and pw for the EU#3 server? Would love to try that out.

Of course I will take gladly take your advice to train on the other maps before that.

Thanks and see you one day on the field and in ts-chat guys. cheers!

9 hours ago, Lordrovel said:

Hello Guys,

I am pretty new at Arma, too. As Siwan I also already know the basics and played through the campaign, but now I am looking for a nice player community to have some fun togheter in Coop missions. @Siwan Would like to play with you on the ahoy-servers if you like, since we are both new to the game ;).

Can somebody tell me where I can find a list of needed mods and pw for the EU#3 server? Would love to try that out.

Of course I will take gladly take your advice to train on the other maps before that.

Thanks and see you one day on the field and in ts-chat guys. cheers!

Hahaha! U could have started a new topic in the Introductions section instead of hijacking OP's thread.

Welcome, anyways.