Lingor/Dingor

I love those maps, the extent of the waterways allows for more use of boats and even, God forbid, submarines :) (underused assets in EU#3 imo), the bridges offer tactical challenges and opportunities and the eye-candy present in those maps could bring a refreshing boost to morale. I would like the water canals to be deep and unpassable by cars/armor so that the bridges would become truly vital. Nevertheless i would love to see those maps being played more  ...

I am totally with you on the part of boats because boat insertions are great if people know how to drive them very good but I don´t like the idea of submarines. This is because they are super slow what makes it just annoying to drive with them to targets that are not basically directly next to the base.

The idea about the deeper canals is nice but not really necesary I think because most of the times you will be inserted by Heli anyway and the other times you just take a bridge because there are fairly enough of them and you aren´t driving offroad with a convoy usually.

And I also love these maps and if you want to play them: just ask a Moderator/Admin if he can set the map to Lingor/Dingor.:)

about submarines, given their slow speed and general limited use in reality in Arma, i had, some time ago, the idea to suggest to mod them to carry a fixed mortar , thus making them not only a stealthy insertion tool but also a mortar fire support asset. Even a fixed GMG to be used when at surface would bring new life to this asset ...

The GMG wouldn´t be that usefull I think because you can also have that on the normal speedboats but the mortar sounds nice.:) But the problam that occurs with it is that AWEs intention is to only use assets that are also used in reallife...well and that mini-SDV with a mortar on it probably doesn´t counts into these mentioned assets:unsure::lol:

The submarines wouldn't be a good idea unless you're talking modded submarines.

Remember that the (vanilla) submarines only have 2 passenger slot, 1 gunner (commander) slot & a driver. So 4 slots in total.