small improvements

boeljoet

Question

just some small idea`s

slingloadable crates should be arsenals (pilots are filling them up atm lowering up time)

replace a vehicle with a bobcat
have done a lot of frontline repairs by crashed heli`s at the frontline with a bobcat. a vehicle that is verry rare

make the group: ungrouped not individul comanders, so aqtual commanders can use the command channel (not shure this can be done tho)

spawn vehicles without inventory and make them teleportable between fob`s

give the uav guy an unarmed stompher so he can team up as ammo carrier for an AT

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, boeljoet said:

slingloadable crates should be arsenals (pilots are filling them up atm lowering up time)

are already in - check by the LIFT area

acceptable,but is already a a side reward - and base has plenty of trucks to use

make the group: ungrouped not individul comanders, so aqtual commanders can use the command channel (not shure this can be done tho)

blame BI´s group managment system and using a "better" one is to much work to add in

spawn vehicles without inventory and make them teleportable between fob`s

give the uav guy an unarmed stompher so he can team up as ammo carrier for an AT

fkk NO

>>>  TL,DR:

aeONqg.jpg

Stomper was never very useful, and IMO is not worth implementing. Greyhawks, when properly employed, are a far more useful asset for supporting the ground troops.

Making the sling crates into mobile arsenals... on one hand, what do we even need a base for then? But on the other, they rarely get used otherwise.

If a Bobcat is put in, I can guarantee you it will never be available when you need it. People will use it as a Panther-replacement; they will flock to it because it would be the only re-spawning armor in base.

14 hours ago, boeljoet said:

are already in - check by the LIFT area

they are near arsenals (the dude) not arsenals them self`s

acceptable,but is already a a side reward - and base has plenty of trucks to use

you mean truck`s unused??? except the repair truck from times to time when a heli crashes in base on a unreachable location and the pilot just dc

blame BI´s group managment system and using a "better" one is to much work to add in

damn you BI (bi blaimed)

cool that clear inventory has been looked in to

fkk NO

sad to hear

loved to see your atitude hasn`t changed from back to the day`s when you were zuesing

On 9-4-2017 at 6:21 PM, Amentes said:

Stomper was never very useful, and IMO is not worth implementing. Greyhawks, when properly employed, are a far more useful asset for supporting the ground troops.

Making the sling crates into mobile arsenals... on one hand, what do we even need a base for then? But on the other, they rarely get used otherwise.

If a Bobcat is put in, I can guarantee you it will never be available when you need it. People will use it as a Panther-replacement; they will flock to it because it would be the only re-spawning armor in base.

stomper: hmm true greyhawks hold more value. love to go along with a squad and let a guy designate while dropping freedom

crate: atm when playing pilot i need to fill and slinglaod the crate when stuff are ordered. workaround is getting ground personal. wich rarely reply`s. getting an ammo crate on sight with arsenal (maybe something that can only be slingloaded with huron and has a fast depletion rate before needed to be taken back to base to rearm) will give me the confidence i have the right gear with the right unit.

when playing commander i alsow dont have to rely on the pilot making a loading mistake or have to do it all over due to crash

bobcat: hmm true (swears in military terms). what about a hemmet with the same functionality as a bobcat (or maybe all 3)

On 10-4-2017 at 0:10 PM, boeljoet said:

crate: atm when playing pilot i need to fill and slinglaod the crate when stuff are ordered. workaround is getting ground personal. wich rarely reply`s. getting an ammo crate on sight with arsenal (maybe something that can only be slingloaded with huron and has a fast depletion rate before needed to be taken back to base to rearm) will give me the confidence i have the right gear with the right unit.

maybe an update as i bet i am not the onlyone with this idea.
people were telling me this would make the base obsolete.

but after a while it became clear that it would get abused to slingload an arsenal at the beginning of the game not half way trough.