Going Back to Zeus Ops

Liru the Lcpl.

What do you all want to see for Zeus ops?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What op styles do you want to play?

• Defense
    • Area Assault
    • Area Assault (With a focus on vehicles)
    • Area Assault (With a focus on Boats)
    • Hostage rescue
    • HVT Assasination
    • Tanoan Jungle clearing
    • Urban ops
    • HVT Defense (get player x to position y without him dying)
    • PvP
    • PvP+E (You knew this was coming :P )
  2. 2. Faction to fight:

So we've been saying this over the past 2 weeks now and we *finally* have something down to announce with a good week's notice!

Starting on the 12th of April, we're going to bring back dedicated Zeus ops to recreate the good ol' days when Luetin09 was here. Ops will begin around 8:30 pm GMT on Wednesdays and will go for a few hours, with 2-3 ops in mind for the evening. The map will be either on Tanoa or Altis (and we might even bring back Stratis for a day), so make sure you prep yourselves! We haven't decided which server will be used yet, but expect anywhere from 40-60 slots to be available to the public, first come first serve.

Any Spartan is allowed to be on the zeus interface and we're going to encourage multiple zeuses acting at once to deliver a good experience, so expect these ops to be pretty large scale! We will do our best to keep them simple, however, in order to accommodate for various player skill levels!

This brings us to our next point: above is a poll that i'd like people to answer regarding what type of ops they'd like to see on these nights. I'd also appreciate any feedback below!

And before you ask: Yes Scar, some ops will let you have tanks to use :P

We hope to hear from you all soon!

Regards,
-Wiwu and the Spartan team

below is my list of demands,you shall not pass if not all of my "acceptable" recomandations will be met untill ZEUS op. no3 latest !

Spoiler

1. Kavalalalalala

2. HESCO barriers in city,labyrinth pathing,lots of cover on streets

3. IEDs

4. blood,pain,drama and very very little hope

extra points will be handed out for each AW member captured by enemy forces while on mission

BHD flashbacks anyone?

Oh man, I was about to panic then if I saw the poll say convoy. ;-;

7 hours ago, TheScar said:

below is my list of demands,you shall not pass if not all of my "acceptable" recomandations will be met untill ZEUS op. no3 latest !

Reveal hidden contents

1. Kavalalalalala

2. HESCO barriers in city,labyrinth pathing,lots of cover on streets

3. IEDs

4. blood,pain,drama and very very little hope

extra points will be handed out for each AW member captured by enemy forces while on mission

BHD flashbacks anyone?

You plan on getting involved in these zeus nights?

11 hours ago, Chutnut said:

You plan on getting involved in these zeus nights?

If my demands are met i dont see why not,altho ...

Spoiler

i understand you like to do ZEUS events,but why do it on I+A mission?

wouldnt it be makin more sense/offer better performance to build a base mission with main base alike on I+A 3,then work from there dedicated towards that ZEUS event mission?

like in good,old coop days+ ability to live edit/direct from ZEUS?

+ side > more performance,more abilities,less work to coordinate AO/side/ZEUS

- side > 1-2days extra work for a base mission,1 day to prepare the ZEUS specific needed/required stuff

my 0,02$

8 hours ago, Liru the Lcpl. said:

heh, you guys are so Vanilla... Area assaults and urban assaults against CSAT and some AAF, coming right up! ^_^

But urban ops can have many of the other elements involved, except Area Assault (With a focus on Boats) and Tanoan Jungle clearing; and if its a coastal city you can have the boats to a degree.

For anyone forums snooping here are the three ops today:

Operation Throwback
CSAT have set up two artillery positions close to our location in the town of Neochori and are using the town as a staging area to bombard our positions across Altis. Enemy composition is moderate, so expect a mix of armored vehicles and infantry with air assets for QRF. Anti Air batteries such as Tigresses and fixed static AA titan launchers are also expected, so give the town a wide birth. there may also be a defensive mortar position in a military base closely, so watch out! Your objectives are as follows:

Operation Silencer
With the enemy artillery taken care of, we can now move into CSAT's territory unmolested from long range artillery. To the south of the first AO, in between the towns of Poliakko and Therisa, there are two radio towers that are coordinating CSAT air assets for the entire country of Altis. If both were to be destroyed, we can deal a serious blow to CSAT forces. Enemy composition is a bit lighter, but be aware that the towns of Poliakko and Therisa have heavy garrisons and will field CSAT reinforcements to the area in between where the radio towers are. Your objectives are as follows:

Operation Bleeding Heart
Priority! it appears CSAT has called in reinforcements from an AAF garrison in Molos, and the AAF have mobilized a large convoy to head to Kavala on the main road. We estimate that the convoy will leave in about 15 Minutes and head to Kavala utilizing the main road. You MUST set up somewhere on their path, ambush the convoy, and annihilate it. Your objectives are as follows: