Dynamic Recon Ops [COOP] Arma 3 Evening +Vcom AI/+TFAR

I'm calling out to players interested in COOP sessions with this workshop mission created by Mark Boardman.

Let's get together and find a good time to enjoy this mission. Calculate 1.5 to 2 hours mission duration. Please leave a comment on this topic to receive invitations for multiplayer sessions.

I'm looking for people who are willing to play this in a team oriented fashion using a tactical approach, reduced loadouts, dedicated roles, high difficulty, first person only, TFAR, Vcom AI.

Mission description from the Steam workshop page "Dynamic Recon Ops is a randomised, replayable scenario that generates an enemy occupied AO with a selection of tasks to complete within. This collection contains the same scenario on various different maps."

Dynamic Recon Ops Steam Workshop Page https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=722652837

Things to note
* Dynamic Recon Ops is currently not supported on dedicated servers, hosted multiplayer only
* ACE3 is not supported (it may work in a basic mode, when one disables the optional mission specific respawn framework)

Possible mods to run it with
* different parts of AW modsets (mag repack, ShackTac HUD, ...)
* Dynamic Recon Ops exists for a high number of maps already in the AWE repo and more
* DynaSound 2.0 (when using vanilla factions)
* Vcom AI 2.81
* TFAR

YouTube Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJlVE3OyEWo

@Nicolai what you need to do is give a when and where you want to do this because people are excited and want to play but can't make a date themselves in this forum. Make a date and time and put a calendar event or something. Just my thoughts on how to make this better. 

-Ben 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...