Mr.Wasabi or Manuel (dont know exactly)

Frank The Tank

In-game name when banned: Mr.Wasabi or Manuel (dont know exactly)

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Admin Ban ((MK) Manuel / TK / mykeyrm))

Why do you think you were banned? 
We played a mission in which we were to free a VR hostage. I said in the fun that his face does not please me and I would like to shoot at him. Then another player shot him and the mission was lost. Everybody was yelling at me that I would have shot him and I denied this. They dont stop with that and dont leave me alone with that so I blow up the evac helicopter and some guys around it.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? It has been a long time ago this happened and I definetly have learned from my mistakes. I'm very sorry what happened and I just overreacted. I did not want anyone to take the game. I will never do that again and would appreciate it if u would check my details and the ban would be lifted. (excuse my language, im from austria) have a nice sunday!

Which administrator banned you (if known): dont know, im sorry

When were you banned: dont know exactly, I think it was mid 2016

Apologies for taking a while to reply.

I'm willing to give you another chance as this event was actually December 2015 and you've had time to look back and evaluate.

Please dont let me see you get banned again as it will be a permanent ban again.

Ban lifted

Chuck

Stand-in Community Referee 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts