Luetin09-The Scar

THE PUNISHER

// linked the wrong video,check Chutnut´s link below

the clip isnt "featuring" me in any way - Luetin mentioned my name twice when loading in @mission and thats about it.

Nothing special/fancy about it.

I still get feedback about this from pubs meeting me ingame  ...

It´s a strange world.

In one of my videos Scar pulls into a side where I was pinned down, located the objective, offered me the opportunity to blow it, then blew it when I couldn't. That was helpful as hell.

Personally that's a better view of a good player than being mentioned once in a popular youtubers video. But that's just my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Gamerbug said:

In one of my videos Scar pulls into a side where I was pinned down, located the objective, offered me the opportunity to blow it, then blew it when I couldn't. That was helpful as hell.

Personally that's a better view of a good player than being mentioned once in a popular youtubers video. But that's just my opinion. 

Time for @Gamerbug's YT video marathon to find such event. What year was it?

2 minutes ago, fir_nev said:

Time for @Gamerbug's YT video marathon to find such event. What year was it?

I just tried looking and goddammit it was one of 4 vids I had that were corrupted, it was about 12 months or even more ago, back when we had EU1 and EU2 on Altis.

Things I recall, was a side mission in Pyrgos I believe (I drove there, so had to be close). I was with about 5 other randoms who ran into the side and got cut down. I was slowly making my way building to building, managed to kill a lot of AI, I was stuck in a building couldn't find the ammo cache (I think I went passed it, I was blind).

Scar showed up in a HEMMT, popped the 2 guys that were pinning me that I couldn't get an angle on, asked over comms for me to blow the cache, I didn't respond was still too twitchy to start typing, and he took the opportunity, told me to get the hell out and was then off into the night again.

As much as I pretty much never interact with Scar, that was a rare moment, and showed his awareness of a situation.

12 minutes ago, Gamerbug said:

I just tried looking and goddammit it was one of 4 vids I had that were corrupted, it was about 12 months or even more ago, back when we had EU1 and EU2 on Altis.

Do a channel for Side B rolls if U are able to upload it, ya?

16 minutes ago, Gamerbug said:

As much as I pretty much never interact with Scar, that was a rare moment, and showed his awareness of a situation.

Typical of my mentor. I asked for one good fire position near Oraokastro and he gave me eight! EIGHT!

3 hours ago, Gamerbug said:

Someone was mentioned TheScar in the one of Lutein09 videos.I only wanted to see the clip nothing else.