The Good Citizens of Tanoa

Mark T

Shame to see this happen, even if it's just for a test period... -_-

EU2 Apex was never as popular as EU1 Altis (though it sometimes came close in the 2.x days), and it had a very rough restart with I&A 3, but in the past few months, it was still able to draw at least 15, and often 25+, players. Personally, I actually liked that it had less players, because there was often a lot more discipline (I've heard someone say it sometimes had more than EU3 ...), or at the very least less trouble to handle as Spartan / admin than on EU1.

Judging by the statistics of the past 30 days, a Sunday evening would've had 35 - 40 players on Tanoa, but last night on EU4, there were 6 at best... I don't know what the staff's goal is, nor am I implying they're doing this intentionally, but I think switching Tanoa to another server is probably the best way to kill it entirely. :unsure:

9 minutes ago, Eagle-Eye said:

Shame to see this happen, even if it's just for a test period... -_-

EU2 Apex was never as popular as EU1 Altis (though it sometimes came close in the 2.x days), and it had a very rough restart with I&A 3, but in the past few months, it was still able to draw at least 15, and often 25+, players. Personally, I actually liked that it had less players, because there was often a lot more discipline (I've heard someone say it sometimes had more than EU3 ...), or at the very least less trouble to handle as Spartan / admin than on EU1.

Judging by the statistics of the past 30 days, a Sunday evening would've had 35 - 40 players on Tanoa, but last night on EU4, there were 6 at best... I don't know what the staff's goal is, nor am I implying they're doing this intentionally, but I think switching Tanoa to another server is probably the best way to kill it entirely. :unsure:

Our goal isnt to kill Tanoa at all but we saw a growing trend off lower numbers on tanoa and a increasing trend on maxing out EU#1 

yesterday after the switch asoon as Eu#1 filled  Eu#2 started to fil up and during the most of the evening i believe the numbers where close to maxing out both server's 

Also i think alot off people dont read the forum or arent looking futher so we will try and promote the tanoa server inside EU#2 and #1

Also iff you got any idea's on how to make it popular again plz pm them to me :)

13 minutes ago, Kyle Clements said:

*silently prays and begs for a Stratis server*

Well as far as I know its being tested but running into some bugs, If it comes out I assume it would soon be changed to malden when it arrives.

What I think killed Tania is not the island itself, nor the rest of its DLC. It is the price of said DLC, don't get me wrong but paying €30 without any payed work is a giant dent in my budget without knowing if I am actually gonna like the DLC. I wish they handled the DLC the same way as respawn entertainment (Titanfall 2 for those who don't know)